Thottles Not Moving...

Movieman162

Hello there... finally got me hands on Airbus X to find that the thottle will not move.

I am currently using XP SP3, FSX SP2 no acc. And a plane old mouse with mouse wheel.

I should point out that the mouse wheel moves the throttle for all other aircraft but not this one. I tried F3 and F4 but it just idles when i let go which simply cannot work. (Press and hold it goes to full throttle, release and it idles).

What do i have to do to be able to use throttle. Ive heard people talking about throttle configuration but i have no idea what this means or what i have to do.

Hello there... finally got me hands on Airbus X to find that the thottle will not move.

I am currently using XP SP3, FSX SP2 no acc. And a plane old mouse with mouse wheel.

I should point out that the mouse wheel moves the throttle for all other aircraft but not this one. I tried F3 and F4 but it just idles when i let go which simply cannot work. (Press and hold it goes to full throttle, release and it idles).

What do i have to do to be able to use throttle. Ive heard people talking about throttle configuration but i have no idea what this means or what i have to do.

The throttles of the airbus only work if you assign them to an axis of a joystick. Something most sticks have nowadays. F-keys wont work with the FADEC module.

The throttles of the airbus only work if you assign them to an axis of a joystick. Something most sticks have nowadays. F-keys wont work with the FADEC module.

Is there a way of controlling the throttles without a joystick?

No, Finn said he would look into it, but for now you'll have to use a joystick WITH an axis for a throttle..

Ok pulled out my old saitek, set it up and the trottle still works with every aircraft but the Airbus x. Set it as the axis within the settings so what more must i do now. Throttle shows on screen that it accelerates but then locks back. Throttle levers never move.

You must assign them in FSX's controller menu - then restart FSX.

If You use a registered version of FSUIPC where axi' assignment and calibration is done via FSUIPC, please read the manual on how to set it up.

Finn

You must assign them in FSX's controller menu - then restart FSX.

If You use a registered version of FSUIPC where axi' assignment and calibration is done via FSUIPC, please read the manual on how to set it up.

Finn

So what are we meant to do if we do not have a registered copy of FSUIPC?

Maybe you can try to buy a 10$ Joystick........... laugh.gif

Read above, he said, he is now using a joystick. It's not kind to belittle people and suggest they can't afford good hardware.

• Upvote 1