FMS WORK STRANGE

max1003592

Dear Aerosoft,

After the buy Airbus X, i see that the FMS is not progammable, like, chosing a sid, star, airway ecc.... set the ias climb on the clb page.. ecc... why?? must wait an update? thanks

• Upvote 1

Dear Aerosoft,

After the buy Airbus X, i see that the FMS is not progammable, like, chosing a sid, star, airway ecc.... set the ias climb on the clb page.. ecc... why?? must wait an update? thanks

SID/Stars are not included. I think Matthies talk about this hundred times

But to mention. I make a short hop from EDDT to EDDV. So enter the SID (Brane) is not a big deal. But enter a propper Star for EDDV/Hannover is not so easy. After DLE you have to fly 040 outbound to intercept the Loc for Rwy 27L. So you have set the Radio first for the outbound course of DLE and than to the ILS. Much workload....for an Bus. And I miss some Waypoints in the Database. So the NDB 320 HA is not in the Database. Just to mention. The Goal for the Bus is the advanced Beginner. Without Charts an good old syle Navigation it is not easy to fly a propper Approach.

Stefan

• Upvote 1

Dear Aerosoft,

Sigh... (sorry, but this has been talked about over a zillion times...). :mellow: But well, you are new here, so... here it goes:

read the manual and you will see what is and is not possible with this plane. There are no sids, stars, airways, etc. etc. in this Airbus. Don't wait for an update for those things, because it will not come. You should have informed yourself better before you bought the plane, I guess. The plane is not targeted at die hard sids&stars-lovers or fanatic simmers who like to read thick manuals with 650 pages . -_-

SID/Stars are not included. I think Matthies talk about this hundred times

But to mention. I make a short hop from EDDT to EDDV. So enter the SID (Brane) is not a big deal. But enter a propper Star for EDDV/Hannover is not so easy. After DLE you have to fly 040 outbound to intercept the Loc for Rwy 27L. So you have set the Radio first for the outbound course of DLE and than to the ILS. Much workload....for an Bus. And I miss some Waypoints in the Database. So the NDB 320 HA is not in the Database. Just to mention. The Goal for the Bus is the advanced Beginner. Without Charts an good old syle Navigation it is not easy to fly a propper Approach.

Stefan

Thats TRUE!!! I was KIAD-KBOS on IVAO and the controller told me INNDY2 RW22 KBOS and i said Unable please vectors.... after block and engines off the controller told me again.. sir Why you was unable to INNDY2 RW22??? you are in an airbus/// i said sorry...

Dear Aerosoft,

I will be waiting for a update...

• Upvote 1