CDT

scarebus

I keep getting a CDTat different stages in the sim. Sometimes after selecting the Airbus X from the aircraft selection page and at different stages in flight. The rerror message is:

C:\Users\cMark\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.CFG.txt

C:\Users\cMark\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dxdiag.txt

C:\Users\cMark\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg

C:\Users\cMark\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fdr.dat

C:\Users\cMark\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml

C:\Users\cMark\AppData\Local\Temp\WER7457.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\Users\cMark\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9EB2.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\cMark\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAA09.tmp.mdmp

Hope this helps wink.gif

• Aerosoft

We only got consistent problems on reloading the aircraft. That's a known issue we got no solution for at this moment. As it does not affect flight it's not a major issue, just very annoying.

But we also got a few (very few) people who have CTD issues in flight. I was in contact with two of them this weekend and both solved that issue by re-installing FSX. Now I know that's the worst possible advise but it more or less proofs the issue is in FSX as it was installed. As we gather more information we might be able to track it down to something specific, right now we can only say that it should work on a correctly and untweaked FSX.

I was in contact with two of them this weekend and both solved that issue by re-installing FSX.

right now we can only say that it should work on a correctly and untweaked FSX.

Did those people also try to remove (backup), the fsx.cfg first...? Maybe that would have been enough? It was enough for one guy who had problems with the MCDU. So before completely re-installing FSX, remove (backup) the FSX.cfg, start up FSX (a new cfg will be made: all your settings will obvioulsy be reset) and see what happens. If THAT doesn't work, you might want to try a complete re-install.

Hello

When running AirbusX and i try to stop the flight with ESC and close the sim, FSX completely stops and wont be able to shutdown properly.

And when i dont shutdown fsx properly i might loose data. I've encountered this three times before, lost all nav/bcn/strobe lights

on all addon aircraft. the only help and answer i've got is reinstall FSX. This time i saved it by reinstalling the addons. That didnt worked the last times.

Any idea what's causing this? really annoying. stupid bus <_<

regards

mikael

Greg, the link you posted is not complete...

It is opening like this with me: http://forum.avsim.n...solution-found/

Andrew

Andrew,

I think this is the one you are looking for: http://forums1.avsim.net/topic/280688-graphics-corruption-in-fsx-update-possible-solution-found/page__mode__threaded

It is 20 pages long but worth the read, my CTD's were resolved until I installed Airbus X.

I run FPS limiter and GameBooster which seem to be the culprit in my case with Airbus X. If I do not select a default aircraft and position at the desired departure airport I get CTD's.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought you should know another reason for CDT is having aircraft settings on high..it was working with me and soon as i adjusted that it crashed every time. Then i turned it back down and I no longer got the issue.

I to have the same problem with FSX causing an error when trying to exit the simulator or exit flight when flying the airbus X.

One thing i have done to eliminate the problem on my machine is to ALT + Enter for window mode then i exit the simulator or exit back to the FSX menu.

I read a while back on another forum that its related to Nvidia cards which i do own (GTX 285) and this is the only solution that works for me,

Anyway i hope this method can also help some others, :D