Missing - well quite a lot really

Porthos

Hi guys and I know there are some issues but this is what I get when I try to load this beastie.

My specs:

W7 64 bit ultimate

8G corsair RAM

AMD 1090T CPU

Asus GTX285 vid card

2x asus 210 cards

I am runnign OC to 3.6 (stable)

all latest vid and board drivers as well as bios updates.

any help appreciated.

Rob

post-33105-128359864369_thumb.jpg

• Aerosoft

Are you sure you got a correct SP2 or Acceleration on top of FSX? If you do it might very well be a tweak in the fsx.cfg that worked out wrong, we see this often with people that got bufferpools too high.

Very cool image though! Will you let us know if my tips solved the problems?

• Upvote 1

Hello Rob,

Is that the first start of the Airbus X?

Is the VC visible?

Did you have loaded the FSX standard Cessna 172 before and than loaded the Arirbus on that airport?

I am also using Windows 7 64bit ultimate, so it is no general problem of that OS.

Have you installed Airbus X with admin rights?

Regards Joerg

I just tried this here, I can recreate the problem with SP2 is not installed or is corrupted.

I would suggest to remove the aircraft, install (or reinstall) SP2 or Acceleration and then install the Airbus X again.

Mathijs

Did as you suggested and now I get full aircraft details. Thanks..I uninstalled the Bus, installed and reinstalled SP2 then ran FSX. Got the aircraft first go.

A couple of other issues though which I will check in the forums for first:

no 2D cockpit

throttles behaving very erratically - no power when I move the levers even with engines running.

I will troll the forums for these issues first.

Thanks again

Rob

no 2D cockpit

throttles behaving very erratically - no power when I move the levers even with engines running.

I will troll the forums for these issues first.

Thanks again

Rob

There is no 2D cockpit Rob, press F9 for a pretty close 2D viewpoint. Use F9, F10, F11 and F12 to cycle through some of the more important views.

Make sure you only have one throttle controller connected - I had my yoke and a Logitech 3D joystick and had problems with them arguing with each other :)

There is no 2D cockpit Rob, press F9 for a pretty close 2D viewpoint. Use F9, F10, F11 and F12 to cycle through some of the more important views.

Make sure you only have one throttle controller connected - I had my yoke and a Logitech 3D joystick and had problems with them arguing with each other :)

Balus thanks for that.

All

Thanks for your assistance..all issues from above fixed (for now )

You guys should be very proud of what you have achieved with this aircraft..it is very nice indeed.

Regards

Rob