AES Creditpack

geoffco

Hi,

Perhaps this is something to email support? Something is very wrong with the purchasing of AES credits. I have done so this morning (twice, because I have a few new addons) but the order details email looks like this for both:

Serial number(s):

------------------------------------------------------

AES Creditpack : No key will be required for this addon.

Products

1 x AES Creditpack (10333) = 14.95EUR

Version Download

This is surely wrong because there should be a code to add the credits. I went to the order details / account history page and there was no serial number there either but it offered me a download link. So I download the "AES-CreditPack.zip" but it just contains the AES installer. I run it, in the hope that it will somehow give me the extra credits during the reinstall, but of course it does not!

So now you guys owe me 20 credits (which I was looking forwared to actually using today but hey ho...) - please tell me how to get them installed!

Thanks,

Geoff

Thats not correct, must ask for that.

Thanks, I thought it must be wrong. I also sent an email to support[a]aerosoft.de with the relevant order numbers etc..

Geoff

• Developer

I would expect, that they are out of serials, have send a email to all responsable persons, I hope they check it soon. By all the hype of the Airbus, maybe it gone missed.

I would expect, that they are out of serials, have send a email to all responsable persons, I hope they check it soon. By all the hype of the Airbus, maybe it gone missed.

Ok, thanks very much for the support.

Geoff

I am experiencing the same technicalities..

I can't make sense of it because I want to fly but I can't because I have no serial #s..

I want to buy additional credits and it seems like they making it difficult for themselves as well as their valued customers to use their products..

• Developer

Sorry for that, the guy responsable for the shop is in his weekend, Mathijs try to contact him, I hope it will be possible today. In the past there was always a warning before, don't know why it not works this time. I send all needed data, but I have also no other chance then to wait.

I don't know, why the shop not going in a "sold out" state, when the no more serials are available. On other point to be checked next.

Hello,

It's same for me. I bought a AES Credit Pack yesterday and there is no code ...

Date Ordered: Saturday 04 September, 2010

Serial number(s):

AES Creditpack : No key will be required for this addon.

Products

1 x AES Creditpack (10333) = 14.95EUR

Version Download

For your information, this is what my confirmation email said. It is slightly different from what everyone else has been getting.

Date Ordered: Sunday 05 September, 2010

Serial number(s):

AES Creditpack : Please contact the aerosoft support

Products

1 x AES Creditpack (10333) = US$15.97

Sub-Total: US$15.97

Total: US$15.97

Regards,

Chax

Hello,

It's same for me. I bought a AES Credit Pack yesterday and there is no code ...

I have had the same problem, paid for it yesterday but no credits. I raised the issue in an earlier post and emailed support yesterday, but still nothing, I guess these guys don't work over the weekend when we pay for and want to use their products. Customer care/Service???? sad.gif

• Developer

I have had the same problem, paid for it yesterday but no credits. I raised the issue in an earlier post and emailed support yesterday, but still nothing, I guess these guys don't work over the weekend when we pay for and want to use their products. Customer care/Service???? sad.gif

I am sad too, but, in difference to you, I respect the situation, that we have weekend, and I don't think that you will be available for your chef at this time. So, we can talk to the responsable persons, why the shop let you buy this product, but, we will wait until Monday morning, when the normal office time starts, then we check if the process will going forward, and if not, then we start to dicusss, who is responsable for that. Not on Sunday.

Same Here:

Products

1 x AES Creditpack

- Version: Download

- Serial : No key will be required for this addon.

When are you expecting to have this fixed? Even if it is an innocent mistake (and I am sure it is) accepting money without delivering a product looks really bad.

Mike T.

To the frustrated people - seriously, we cannot expect these people to be fixing things during their weekend. I have never had any bad experiences with Aerosoft support and I'm sure this will be no exception and they will fix the issue as soon as they can!

To quote an email I recieved from support last night:

"I do apologise but there is a problem with the AES keys at the moment, we will hopefully have it resolved early Monday and issue everyone with there keys."

To Oliver / Mathijs / Aerosoft - I appreciate for your time on the weekend in replyong to the thread and trying to sort it out. Thanks for the support and your ongoing contributions to our FS world!

Geoff

• Developer

The problem should be solved now. If you don't get an email with the Serial, please check the order history in the Shop, there you should find the new SN.

The problem should be solved now. If you don't get an email with the Serial, please check the order history in the Shop, there you should find the new SN.

Not yet for me :(

Produits

1 x AES Creditpack

- Version: Download

- Serial : No key will be required for this addon.

I would say, that everyone, who bought an AES Creditpack and who didn't get the Creditpack, should be "supported" by getting a second one for free!

with kindly regards Mike

I would say, that everyone, who bought an AES Creditpack and who didn't get the Creditpack, should be "supported" by getting a second one for free!

with kindly regards Mike

thats a great idea :rolleyes:

btw: still waiting for my credits......

with kindly regards Mike

Yes I hope, it would be a great commercial operation ...