Some issues I've noticed

Blade

First of all, great plane. Just did Friday Night Ops on VATSIM from PHX to HNL, nice 6 hour flight. Noticed somethings that others have mentioned and others have not (at least I don't see any posts for them).

EFOB goes into the negative on the CDU (Known)

Cabin temps go into the negative while in cruise, I was at FL360 with temps on full and packs on high, readings were -1 to -2 (brought my artic coat for that one).

Had the Ice Detection warning come up a few times, in which I turned on wing, engine, and pitot anti-ice. This caused a low bleed warning on both engines, is that realistic?

Had low fuel temp warnings on both left and right wing tanks for the later part of my flight, got down into the -50 area, doesn't seem right flying from Arizona to Hawaii.

On Autoland approach to 8L and HNL, the aircraft side slipping the approach for the right side of the runway, half on the dirt half off. Had to disco the autopilot at 200 feet and manually correct to the centerline. Winds were on the nose at 11 knots.

If I notice anything else I'll let you guys know.

• 2 months later...

I think I found out what causes the cabin freezing. When I hit Strg+E for automatic engine start my passengers have some minus degrees during flight. When I start the engines manually the cabin tempretaure is perfect. Maybe that can be a hint for the developpers to get rid of that bug.

By the way the engine start through Strg+E is not making them accelerating to full speed during start up.

So crazy startup procedure or freezing passengers, what to choose?