Sid, star, approach

iliaRUSpilot

Hi! Today i bought this cool plane and firstly i try to land... But wheres Sids and Stars???? I cant find anything... No runways// Can you help me please, cant wait the update smile.gif

Sorry for bad english i am russian wink.gif

This does not have any sid/stars, nor can you enter the runway. The sid/stars would have to be manually entered, but you can not enter the runway.

And you English was very good. biggrin.gif

This does not have any sid/stars, nor can you enter the runway.  The sid/stars would have to be manually entered, but you can not enter the runway.

And you English was very good. biggrin.gif

Wow, thanks...

aaam, how i can do that and is it same as the real?  In wilco for example this system is different:)  Can you write for me how to do this:) Thank you very much!

If you use a third party flight planner like FSCommander you can build the SIDS and STARS into the flight plan and then export it for use in the sim, then all you have to do is load the flight plan in FSX like you would any other standard FSX plan except this time it has SIDS and STARS in it too.

If you use a third party flight planner like FSCommander you can build the SIDS and STARS into the flight plan and then export it for use in the sim, then all you have to do is load the flight plan in FSX like you would any other standard FSX plan except this time it has SIDS and STARS in it too.

Yeah i know it, but i want to fly in vatsim and other network and what i will do if atc will change the runway for me:) I watch the video of real approach and there pilot can choose the runway and approach chart, why here i cant, its not realise completly?  Thanks for answer:)...Help!!!

• Upvote 1

Im really wondering that in fact, a few customers are bying before they're read the product description or this forum. Andy shows you, how you can use SID and Stars anyhow. It is'nt very optimal, but an acceptable alternative. I use it in the same way.

Grz

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

Hi! Today i bought this cool plane and firstly i try to land... But wheres Sids and Stars???? I cant find anything... No runways// Can you help me please, cant wait the update :)

Sorry for bad english i am russian ;)

And we even got Russian manuals available that you can check out before buying the product!

• Upvote 1