Flaps knob animation

Pao13

Hello,

I am surprised that the Flap knob is not fully animated. I understood earlier that it would be. The lower part of the knob should be pressed before going down or up...

Greg

Hello,

I am surprised that the Flap knob is not fully animated. I understood earlier that it would be. The lower part of the knob should be pressed before going down or up...

Greg

Im being really immature, but that was so funny! :-D

Hello,

Greg

laugh.gif I guess you're lucky that's your biggest problem. In the SP1, the fix will be to just look away when lowering the flaps and you won't notice it wasn't pressed in before going up or down...LOL...

laugh.gif I guess you're lucky that's your biggest problem. In the SP1, the fix will be to just look away when lowering the flaps and you won't notice it wasn't pressed in before going up or down...LOL...

... Well I am sorry but it is as important as the video animation that is implemented.... it adds realism to the cockpit and ... even the airsimmer has it......