Airbus X..I Love It

stevehow

Semms to be a small amount of controversy over the Airbus X( missing animations)

i recently flew on a A321 and had a chance to look in the cockpit,this is a great version.as Mathjis said..this just feels like an airbus.

I knew aerosoft would do a good job,but in my opinion they did a great job.

so a big thanks to all those who worked on the Airbus X(whoever did the sounds should be knighted)and lets see some positive posts being put up..I know your out there.

cheers

steve

I second Steve's thoughts! This is all (and more) of what I expected the 320/321 to be from you guys. Perfect for VA flights. Concerning the speed drop above 10,000: I just manually set the speed dial to 300 kts and adjust accordingly on the climb out. This works fine. It seems that on the PERF climb and cruise pages that the default is set at 250 kts without a means to change manually. This may have some association?? No biggy for me. Nice to have some mental challenges in such a sophisticated aircraft!

Again, great job. Love this plane! Thanks for producing it!!

Ben Elder

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just purchased today, its a lovely sim a sim we have waited for, For so long promises from so many other developers but just read their forums !!! oh dear. The guys have done a great job on this, ok its not perfect but hey if like me you have suffered other versions from other developers then this is the best recent release of an airbus. Plus if you are limited to how much time through work comittments you have then this is a great sim to come in from work take a flight to some not so distant destination. Yeah its not fully complex but in time an with more service pack releases it will become THE AIRBUS SIM to have an my goodness have we all waited for that to be. There is something for every one in this sim from the novice to expert and a touch of eye candy thrown in.

" WELL DONE AEROSOFT " . its worth every euro .

THANKS GUYS

Neville

England

• Upvote 2

Guys can I ask something please. I am waiting for the DVD release but now Im getting impatient seeing that all of you have bought it! So Im wondering if I should just buy the download version. What I wanted to know was - can you only download it once?

What if I have to reinstall the plane in 7 months or something will I be able to go and download it again from Aerosoft? For example Orbx has limitless downloads and I just wanted to know if Aerosoft has this too?  ^_^

Thank you! I got a feeling I might just buy download version I want this plane so badly!  

You can always download it again, just log into your account and you can see all your previous purchases and download them again. To test this for you I just logged into my account and downloaded my first ever purchase from Aerosoft (July 2007) and it downloaded fine.

Throttle up , !!

Go get download mate its worth every euro, yeah its not complex as other sims ( pmdg/ level d, ect) but then aerosoft neva claimed it wud be YET !!. but as airbus goes its a peach . The VC flightdeck is WOW !! and night time lighting it just blows your mind. theres a bit of contro ova sids an stars ect but if you own Fs Commander it will happily import your routes ect made in this navigation tool which is a superb programn capable of constructing real world flight plans downloaded from the usual resources. Given time an the popularity of this new sim AEROSOFT developers may well update this to accept an show/offer sids /stars ect .it really is a great mid range sim wiv a little more devopement an upgrades it will become a classic but at the moment enjoy it for wot it is, A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN THE AIRBUS SERIES , which is more than can be said for for some devolopers of recent with out mentioning names who promised the world an delivered a load of HOT AIR talk which we were expected to fund !! yeah right dont think so !!!

GO ENJOY mate

Neville

• Aerosoft

Guys can I ask something please. I am waiting for the DVD release but now Im getting impatient seeing that all of you have bought it! So Im wondering if I should just buy the download version. What I wanted to know was - can you only download it once?

What if I have to reinstall the plane in 7 months or something will I be able to go and download it again from Aerosoft? For example Orbx has limitless downloads and I just wanted to know if Aerosoft has this too? ^_^

Thank you! I got a feeling I might just buy download version I want this plane so badly!

Sorry for a late reply, missed this one.

As long as we can find any proof of your purchase we'll always assist you in getting the software running on your system. We daily assist users with FS2002 software.