Sluggish on Approach out of control at 100ft

jackj

Perhaps an "Up" is needed. The topic could be merged with this one and the manual landing 100 ft problem added to to the official "Known issues" ?

Jean-Paul

/Agree

I hope this issue is not too hard to solve, it is a real show-stopper.

-Todd Fleck

I just did a little playing around with it and I noticed that above 100ft I have no manual rudder control, is this normal? I imagine that it could be part of the same problem because below 100ft. the rudder acts as I would expect it to(gives me yaw control). Also, with a clean aircraft at about 240 IAS the 100ft "nose dive" is not nearly as noticeable(but you can tell something subtle happened).

-Todd

I just did a little playing around with it and I noticed that above 100ft I have no manual rudder control, is this normal? I imagine that it could be part of the same problem because below 100ft. the rudder acts as I would expect it to(gives me yaw control). Also, with a clean aircraft at about 240 IAS the 100ft "nose dive" is not nearly as noticeable(but you can tell something subtle happened).

-Todd

Please check out what i wrote here http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=37795 Its on the second page and it's the last reply, i cannot for one second believe people think this is normal flight characteristics of any Airliner.

This needs to be seriously looked at imho.

Cheers.

Hello, after solving the problem of the joystick and get the most out airbusx the floor, I have done seven flights with the configurations of ideal weight and fuel for the flight plan, actually when the aircraft reaches 100 ft in the nose down, it seems that the trim returns to zero at that stage doing the nose down, in other models of the same aircraft already know that the trim back to zero automatically when it touches the ground but this is a bit rushed. In the first landings crashed with the landing gear, but in the next, already knowing what would happen, pulled the stick back and got some soft landings.

But I'm liking more and more to fly with airbusx.

It's a new experience in quality fly.