My first experience with the Airbus X and a question

PH-BQG

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to say that my first impression with the aircraft is great! Congratulations with this great product. The extremely detailed visuals are awesome and the best is that I see no impact on my framerate at all in comparison with the default Airbus! Just did a short takeoff, and I will try a first flight later tonight.

Although the sim is very fluent using this add-on, there is one little thing that is bugging me a bit; it seems as if the gauge refresh rate has been set at 15 FPS are something, while I am flying at a rate of 30FPS+. Therefore, the ND and PFD look a bit jerky on takeoff when the speedtape is moving quickly and when taking a turn while in the air. Would there be a way to increase the refresh rate of these displays?

• Aerosoft

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to say that my first impression with the aircraft is great! Congratulations with this great product. The extremely detailed visuals are awesome and the best is that I see no impact on my framerate at all in comparison with the default Airbus! Just did a short takeoff, and I will try a first flight later tonight.

Although the sim is very fluent using this add-on, there is one little thing that is bugging me a bit; it seems as if the gauge refresh rate has been set at 15 FPS are something, while I am flying at a rate of 30FPS+. Therefore, the ND and PFD look a bit jerky on takeoff when the speedtape is moving quickly and when taking a turn while in the air. Would there be a way to increase the refresh rate of these displays?

No promises but we'll have a look. The good framerates overall and the slower update of the displays are connected of course, lol.

Hi all,

Same for me!

No promises but we'll have a look. The good framerates overall and the slower update of the displays are connected of course, lol.

haha yes I understand that! But the thing is that I can now run my FSX at like 60FPS or something with ease, while I lock them at 30; so I would not mind losing a few over it ;).. Would be nice to be able to have the option to choose your desired refresh rate that suits your system!

haha yes I understand that! But the thing is that I can now run my FSX at like 60FPS or something with ease, while I lock them at 30; so I would not mind losing a few over it wink.gif.. Would be nice to be able to have the option to choose your desired refresh rate that suits your system!

I have the same thing! everything is absolutely stunning but the refresh rate is really poor. For me personally it takes away the fun, the ND is stuttering like crazy when making a turn. Absolutaly unrealistic. Sorry to have to say that. A bit dissapointed about that.

William.