FATAL ERRORS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE

katzy

Just when i thought i could fly i seem to be getting quite a few fatal errors in the fsx menu

To be honest... I don't know how to give you good advice, because - as you stated - you had a very early beta version installed before. That might interfere with this one and that's something beyond support I can offer you. For that you might want to contact Aerosoft.

*edit* and can you stop the capslock

• Aerosoft

Just when i thought i could fly i seem to be getting quite a few fatal errors in the fsx menu

Sorry to see you got fatal errors, do they give any additional information on what module? FSX often does not show any but any information helps. It's also not something we are familiar with, so it has to be something that is specific on your system and not on on other users systems. With complex code like this it's often an other addon that changed default files that should not have been changed that causes these problems.

If you had an early beta you have to be 101% sure all those files are manually removed!!!!

Btw... Please don't only use only caps in a topic.

Sorry to see you got fatal errors, do they give any additional information on what module? FSX often does not show any but any information helps. It's also not something we are familiar with, so it has to be something that is specific on your system and not on on other users systems. With complex code like this it's often an other addon that changed default files that should not have been changed that causes these problems.

If you had an early beta you have to be 101% sure all those files are manually removed!!!!

Btw... Please don't only use only caps in a topic.

I think everything is ok now, i think fsx just needed a couple of restarts

• Aerosoft

I think everything is ok now, i think fsx just needed a couple of restarts

If you would confirm that later you would make me very grateful!

These crashes are always the hardest things to handle as we often have no solution for it. In the end we can only guarantee it works with Windows and FSX cleanly installed.