Autopilot inoperable when Fuel low?

rolle

Hi,

and another Problem. :unsure:

I don't know if there is a relation between these things, but i observed that for the second time. On a two hour flight this warning turned up (after ~1.5h): "L+R Wing TK Lo LVL"

After a couple of minutes, the content of the outer wingtanks shows a negative value. Referring to this (?) the autopilot doesn't follow the NAV-Route any longer, does not receive any ILS-Path and there is no way to climb or descent. The AP shows no more reaction! Also after switching off and on the AP and Autothrottle, the problem exits.

Can you help me?

grz

Hello Mathijs,

it seems there no relation between these things. At the moment, i fly with more or less full tanks, after reaching the TOC, the autopilot is out of service. :angry:

But i observed, that the transponder code has changed from my 2000 to 1200. :( ???

very strange.

• Aerosoft

Hello Mathijs,

it seems there no relation between these things. At the moment, i fly with more or less full tanks, after reaching the TOC, the autopilot is out of service. :angry:

But i observed, that the transponder code has changed from my 2000 to 1200. :( ???

very strange.

Indeed, that's not reported by any other user or tester. Could it be your flight plan is very complex?

I would not say that this flight plan was very complex (Cologne to Palma), but sure, a few more waypoints like from Cologne to Berlin. :rolleyes: I think this route is typical for this type of aircraft. Is there an upper limit for the use of enroute waypoints? I planned my FP with FsCommander, added Sid and Stars and loaded the plan with the FSX-Planner.

Grz

• Aerosoft

It might be indeed the complexity of the flight plan, would you be so kind to see if a simpler flight plan solves the problem?

It's the short legs in SIDs and STARs that cause the displays to increase the load on FPS tremendously so we have indeed some limitations there. See this: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37879&view=findpost&p=249777