GPWS not all call-outs

conchulio

Not all airliners have these calls, we decided on the set we have now.

The reason not to have the 2500 calls seems to be that it's a level altitude in many approaches and could lead to confusion.

So do i understand it right that there is no 2500ft callout? What about the 1000ft and 500ft ones?

Btw, i discovered another issue:

When loading the Cold and Dark aircraft status, the rotary knobs of the airconditioning for the different compartements aren't moveable anymore.

• Aerosoft

So do i understand it right that there is no 2500ft callout? What about the 1000ft and 500ft ones?

Btw, i discovered another issue:

When loading the Cold and Dark aircraft status, the rotary knobs of the airconditioning for the different compartements aren't moveable anymore.

These calls are also optional, we can see if they can be added but it has a low priority.

Okay on the aircon knobs, but if there is no power there is little use those knobs is there because the whole regulation system is not powered up. To add special animation calls for this condition could be done but it seems senseless and just adding to the size and the resource need.

Not all airliners have these calls, we decided on the set we have now.

The reason not to have the 2500 calls seems to be that it's a level altitude in many approaches and could lead to confusion.

Yes, that´s right, it makes sense! But maybe you could make those callouts starting at 2500ft as an option.

These calls are also optional, we can see if they can be added but it has a low priority.

Okay on the aircon knobs, but if there is no power there is little use those knobs is there because the whole regulation system is not powered up. To add special animation calls for this condition could be done but it seems senseless and just adding to the size and the resource need.

ups, sry, you missunderstood my point but i had been unclear. I meant the following: after loading the cold and dark state and loading then all systems up i.e. APU/external power etc.. the aircon knobs stay at the very left(coldest position) and are NOT moveable anymore. Whilst they are moveable when the aircraft is in ready-statte directly after loading up a flight.

Sry for being unclear.