Throttle problems using keys

a320sim

Hi

Firstly I just want to say "awesome" product.

I have not managed a flight yet as I cannot get my throttles to work. I am not using any joysticks or throttles just keypresses. I have followed the step-by-step guide up to the point that I need to input throttle. Under options, settings, controls, I can clearly see that F1 =throttle (cut), and F2= Throttle (decrease quickly), F3= throttle (increase) and finally F4= throttle (full). When using these keypresses in the simulator the following actions occur.

Pressing F2 from the idle position places the throttles into MREV.

Pressing F1 returns the throttles to the idle position.

Pressing F3 has no effect on the throttles.

Pressing F4 has no effect, unless the keypress is constantly keptdown whereby it will go to full power only reducing when I let go of the key.

There is no throttle movement on the throttles when pressing F3 or F4.

If the throttles are in MREV I am able to use my mouse to "grab" the throttles and return them back to the idle.

If the throttles are in Idle I am unable to move them into reverse or forward from the idle position to increase power.

I do have a unregistered version of FSUIPC V4.3 installed.

Look forward to your swift response

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

Currently key presses won´t work - sorry.

I will see if it can be done.

Finn

Hello Finn,

is there any way to control the thrust levers with the mouse-weel too?

Holgi