Airbus files corrupt?

Maxloading

Hi,

I have just downloaded the Airbus-X file but when I tried to open it, a message comes up saying it was damaged or corrupted. The file is 184806 kb, but on the order site it is written 220 MB?

What is the procedure to aquire a new file? (I have received all the e-mail with the order detail and the code for the activation).

Thanking you in advance:

AlainV

Hi,

I have just downloaded the Airbus-X file but when I tried to open it, a message comes up saying it was damaged or corrupted. The file is 184806 kb, but on the order site it is written 220 MB?

What is the procedure to aquire a new file? (I have received all the e-mail with the order detail and the code for the activation).

Thanking you in advance:

AlainV

Hello AlainV

The file is in your account in the shop. Delete this one and re-download it.

Thank you for your quick reply....I have got another problem it refuses to regonise my e-mail or the activation, though I have done a copy and paste from the e-mail....

Does the auth code changes with each download?

The curse strikes again LOL!

ok I am downloading for a 3rd time we will see what happens...

EUREKA it is now OK, there was a capital letter on e-mail address!!!!

AlainV

Thank you for your quick reply....I have got another problem it refuses to regonise my e-mail or the activation, though I have done a copy and paste from the e-mail....

Does the auth code changes with each download?

The curse strikes again LOL!

ok I am downloading for a 3rd time we will see what happens...

EUREKA it is now OK, there was a capital letter on e-mail address!!!!

AlainV

Happy Flying :)