Loadmanager problem (resolved)

Qatsi58

Already posted in another thread but stayed unnoticed. I had a problem with the load manager. It would not recognise the Iberia variant or the airline i added, only the FlyNIKI from A320CFM. I got "Sorry, wrong aircraft. Load Aerosoft Airbus instead" notification.

After a lot of searching and tryals this is what i found and (after removing #) resolved the problem:

In the AirbusXConnect.cfg :

[Common]

Logging=0

DataRequestPeriod=10

[Payload]

#AircraftTitleCheckingEnabled=0

ExitAfterLoading=0

[server]

Enabled=1

Port=4040

I removed the # from AircraftTitleCheckingEnabled=0

Problem solved :)

Finally, what a great BUS this is. I've only admired it standing on the tarmac, but it looks, sounds and feels so far as heavy metal. Great airplane! :wub:

little bit shocked that there are still sooo many bugs, after serverl months of waiting.. :( ...

bugfree software doesn't exist - see how often Microsoft issues patches. What matters is how the developer responds. In my experience Aerosoft responds well.

• Aerosoft

little bit shocked that there are still sooo many bugs, after serverl months of waiting.. :( ...

Actually this is one of the most stable releases of aircraft I ever managed. All the issues are smallish, many have already been fixed (in the first 23 hours of release, not many publishers can claim that). I am sorry you are shocked but I do not see much reason for that. If you handle as many code as is in this project stuff is left, customers have systems that5 are just not like our testers have etc. But don't worry, I am sure that most of the issues we now know about (http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37730) will be closed before the end of the weekend.

• Upvote 3