LOTS OF PROBLEMS!

katzy

The module only applies to the Airbus X. You are safe to remove it if it doesn't automatically uninstall.

When you reinstall, please checkk (or check now) if it has been registered in the dll.xml file, which is located in the same folder as your fsx.cfg. The file can be opened with Notepad or equivalent. You should see an entry for GPSModule.dll

Chris

The module only applies to the Airbus X. You are safe to remove it if it doesn't automatically uninstall.

When you reinstall, please checkk (or check now) if it has been registered in the dll.xml file, which is located in the same folder as your fsx.cfg. The file can be opened with Notepad or equivalent. You should see an entry for GPSModule.dll

Chris

No i do not have an entry for it.

post-26858-12835137748_thumb.jpg

No i do not have an entry for it.

No, you should go to dll.xml in the same folder

last entry should read

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>GPS Module</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>Modules\GPSModule.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

</SimBase.Document>

You can open it with notepad

The fact that it hasn't been registered in your FSX.cfg isn't a good sign either.

Do the check in the dll.xml file as Jerry and I have said.

More importantly report back if you have GPSModule.dll in your ...Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Modules folder.

Chris

The fact that it hasn't been registered in your FSX.cfg isn't a good sign either.

Do the check in the dll.xml file as Jerry and I have said.

More importantly report back if you have GPSModule.dll in your ...Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Modules folder.

Chris

ok this is where i am.

its in my dll file check attachment

and it the gps is in my modules folder

post-26858-128351457827_thumb.jpg

ok this is where i am.

its in my dll file check attachment

and it the gps is in my modules folder

the reason it wasnt registering in my fsx.cfg i think is because i deleted my old one and restarted fsx so i could accept all the dll files

Looks like the problem is the missing entry in your fsx.cfg

best to deinstal... remove the gps module if it still in the folder, reinstall. looks like you didn't accept the module as trusted...

ive done that already ill try again. Should i delete the fsx.cfg file aswell and should i recieve a an accept/do not accept message when i first run fsx for the module?

post-26858-12835150309_thumb.jpg

ive done that already ill try again. Should i delete the fsx.cfg file aswell and should i recieve a an accept/do not accept message when i first run fsx for the module?

back up cfg, then remove (just in case) It will build a new one. Then you should get a message to accept the module. Accept and it should work

back up cfg, then remove (just in case) It will build a new one. Then you should get a message to accept the module. Accept and it should work

ok i have found a problem i did what you said and checked each dll i accepted and the gps module never came up!

I've run out of options, think this is something Finn would need to look at a bit deeper, or maybe someone else has a suggestion..

hold on im going to try something now that i found out my friend who had my computer for the past few months did something to it that i will explain in a moment when i see if this works

PRAISE THE LORD I RECIEVED MY DLL MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend while i was in europe had my computer and apologise for this but he dl the beta version and deleted the majority of it before i got except the dll part. so i removed it from the dll and reinstalled and now where good to go!

Sorry again on behalf of my friend who will remane nameless

THANKS EVERYONE THE AEROSOFT TEAM AND COMMUNITY ARE SO HELPFUL!!!!laugh.gif

Glad you got it sorted. It did cross my mind that we saw that issue in testing due to old Beta's not being removed properly.

Never thought it would apply in your case!

Chris

PRAISE THE LORD I RECIEVED MY DLL MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend while i was in europe had my computer and apologise for this but he dl the beta version and deleted the majority of it before i got except the dll part. so i removed it from the dll and reinstalled and now where good to go!

Sorry again on behalf of my friend who will remane nameless

THANKS EVERYONE THE AEROSOFT TEAM AND COMMUNITY ARE SO HELPFUL!!!!laugh.gif

Well, I started to think that you didn't have a clean install. And friends downloading pirated software to your computer can get you in trouble, so be careful with that.

But at least we got a lot of problems down to problems solved

Well, I started to think that you didn't have a clean install. And friends downloading pirated software to your computer can get you in trouble, so be careful with that.

But at least we got a lot of problems down to problems solved

Dont you worry im going to let him know im angry with a few words that wont be said here haha.

Just curious does anyone else think the sensitivity of the nose wheel is way to fast as well as the ability to actually turn it while not moving