LOTS OF PROBLEMS!

katzy

First of all im having the throttle problem, i have X52 pro and the engines run up then drop back down the visual of the throttle doesnt move. (Do i have to pay for FSUIPC?)

I also have problems with the load manager, i go send to fsx and i recieve a wrong aircraft error, with all liveries.

Thanks,

Josh

Hi Josh,

I have the same controllers and I am having no issues with the Airbus, so it just might be something in the setup. I dont use the saitek software to map any of the controls, or FSUIPC (not yet, anyway) to map and AXIS or buttons. My throttle axis is mapped directly in FSX.

Hi Josh,

I have the same controllers and I am having no issues with the Airbus, so it just might be something in the setup. I dont use the saitek software to map any of the controls, or FSUIPC (not yet, anyway) to map and AXIS or buttons. My throttle axis is mapped directly in FSX.

I have set the z-axis as the throttle axis in fsx and it doesnt work

Josh. Indeed your throttle axis needs to be directly mapped in FSX. As for the Load Manager ensure you only start it after FSX is loaded, then it should work fine.

Chris

Josh. Indeed your throttle axis needs to be directly mapped in FSX. As for the Load Manager ensure you only start it after FSX is loaded, then it should work fine.

Chris

still doenst work

post-26858-128350345676_thumb.jpg

still doenst work

Same here. So far i have only tried the A320 CFM. The load manager works with the FlyNIKI (FLTSIM=0). When i load the Iberia or my own added livery i get: Sorry, wrong aircraft. Load Aerosoft Airbus.

ok i may have discovered you guys need to notify people with.

the throttles now work but only because i pluged my joystick directly into my computer instead of the hub in my monitor.

thank you

the throttles now work but only because i pluged my joystick directly into my computer instead of the hub in my monitor.

thank you

Thanks Josh. We'll keep that in mind.

Glad you got it sorted :)

Chris

I guess what fixed it was re-starting FSX.

Finn

no i did that many time but as soon as i moved the connection point of my joystick it worked.

But i have a new problem yay! haha

notice the to and from is messed up and i cant clear the .o and i cant actually type anything in

post-26858-12835052979_thumb.jpg

I see a 0. in the lower left corner.

That means that a custom module isn´t loaded properly.

What OS language do You use ?

Finn

custom module?

English

thank you

My X52 pro is on a powered hub and all is fine... It's always better to avoid hubs that are not electricaly connected...

For the second problem can you check your DLL.xml (where your FSX cfg is) and you should have an entry at the end saying GPSmodule.dll.

Could you check it is there ? Did you get a popup asking you to accept that DLL ?

\

Do you have the GPSModule.dll in your modules map in FSX?

I do but I recon it's got problems when I get home

I'll remove and do a repair assuming I can otherwise I'll uninstall and then reinstall

If you uninstall, see if the module is removed, otherwise remove it yourself before reinstalling

Does that module only apply to the bus or is it used by all the aircrafts and will removing it and the reinstalling leave me with problems with other planes