TOC & climb performance

SpeedbirdCraig

I have just completed the tutorial flight following the manual, as I am having issues with the climb performance and TOC projection on the ND.

Quoted from the tutorial

"111. Cruise Altitude: As soon as the cruise altitude of 31.000 feet has been reached (near to the waypoint NOGRA and marked on the ND with a white arrow showing up) the FMA data on the PFD should change to SPEED, ALT CRZ and NAV."

firstly, I have never seen the TOC arrow present on the ND on any flight.

Secondly, I know about the issue of the A/C being underpowered, but, following the tutorial I didnt get to the top of climb untill VADOV. Some 108nm after NOGRA.

The A/C was configured as per the tutorial

Were you using real world weather? REX/ASE or something... A tailwind would carry you a lot further along the route to T/C...

I guess maybe one of the issues with a simplified VNAV is a lack of control over weather/wind influence...

Andrew

Just completed EGKK-LEIB , took nearly 100nm to climb FL320 as soon as i get around FL240 it goes into super slow mo climb . 3-6 fpm

lying back , LEIB -EGKK same thing as outbound flt

Bot flights on IVAO and Active sky evolution , enabled

Had the same probs with the tutorial flight

• Aerosoft

I suggest we continue this discussion here to keep it centralized. http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37886

This is one of our main concerns at this moment, we are seriously looking into this. Certainly as it seem (inexplicable) to be more severe on some systems then on our test systems.