Throttles not moving solved

Elington

Hi all,

Make sure that only ONE controller is assigned to the throttles. I removed some assignments FSX had linked to my driving wheel and that solved the problem for me.

Happy flying the bus,

David

Hi all,

Make sure that only ONE controller is assigned to the throttles. I removed some assignments FSX had linked to my driving wheel and that solved the problem for me.

Happy flying the bus,

David

+1

I pulled out a joystick to replace my CH Yoke as I thought it would be sacrilege to use a yoke :) Once I disconnected the yoke and reset the throttle assignment, all was well.

Hi all,

Happy flying the bus,

David

Thanks a lot David, it works like a charm! ;-)

Strange behaviour of the throttles.

The aircraft is in "Cold and Dark".

The settings of the CH Throttle Quadrant are set as described in the manual.

If the CH-levers are in full back position the throttles in the aircraft are fixed in position "20" on the scale.

Moving the CH-levers forward the throttles in the aircraft are uncontrolled and steadily moving up and down.

If the CH-levers are full forward the throttles in the aircraft are moving back to position "20" again.

Is this a normal behaviour in "Cold and Dark"?

• Aerosoft

Strange behaviour of the throttles.

The aircraft is in "Cold and Dark".

The settings of the CH Throttle Quadrant are set as described in the manual.

If the CH-levers are in full back position the throttles in the aircraft are fixed in position "20" on the scale.

Moving the CH-levers forward the throttles in the aircraft are uncontrolled and steadily moving up and down.

If the CH-levers are full forward the throttles in the aircraft are moving back to position "20" again.

Is this a normal behaviour in "Cold and Dark"?

Yes, keep in mind that in the Airbus you only have limited control over throttles as they are not linked to the engines but are only inputs for the FADEC system.

Gents, let's not try to add questions to other topics when they are not related okay, makes it hard for us to handle support fast enough (and with the sales numbers we see we certainly need to work hard on support!!)

• Upvote 1