Auto Thrust

stumar

Hello folks

My auto thrust is not working atall,

During takeoff the engines will never reach the TOGA or FLEX thrust dictated to them i managed only about 85% during a FLX takeoff when i should have had 98%. when in the air the engines will also not reach the CLB thrust they are commanded to.

As i write this im trying to climb to FL230, the FMA is in SPEED (green) CLB (green) ALT(blue) NAV(Green).

The ECAM upper shows CLB (96.2%) but the engines are steady at 77%.

Throttles are both in the climb detente A/THR on the glareshield is selected (green light on).

Regards

Stuart

Performed another takeoff, this time using full TOGA, engines only achieved 72% as apposed to the commanded 104%, this was also without the weather programme ASE, just to see it it was that that was interfering.

:( Airbus X is confined to the "pending" addon bin for now, very sad.

Regards

Stuart

Performed another takeoff, this time using full TOGA, engines only achieved 72% as apposed to the commanded 104%, this was also without the weather programme ASE, just to see it it was that that was interfering.

sad.gif Airbus X is confined to the "pending" addon bin for now, very sad.

Regards

Stuart

Stuart,

Have you followed the FAQ and docs for setting up/configuring the throttles? http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37798

I assume (which I should not do) that you're using a physical throttle hardware, ie Saitek, CH Products, etc?

Bob