Can not send data to FSX

pscharff

Hello,

I've loaded the "Airbus Connect" utility. Afterwards I started FSX and loaded an Airbus X model. Then after switching back to the "Airbus Connect" utility was not possible to send the data to FSX.

The folowing error occured:

"Sorry, wrong aircraft. Load Aerosoft Airbus X instead."

But the Airbus was loaded. Can you please tell me what's wrong with my setup?

I'm using Windows 7 64Bit.

Thanks,

Patric

Hello,

I've loaded the "Airbus Connect" utility. Afterwards I started FSX and loaded an Airbus X model. Then after switching back to the "Airbus Connect" utility was not possible to send the data to FSX.

The folowing error occured:

"Sorry, wrong aircraft. Load Aerosoft Airbus X instead."

But the Airbus was loaded. Can you please tell me what's wrong with my setup?

I'm using Windows 7 64Bit.

Thanks,

Patric

Hi Patric,

Which specific Airbus model & livery did you select/load? ie US Airways A320, Air France A321, etc.?

Bob

Guys,

The correct steps are outlined in the Vol6-StepByStep.pdf file (page 11). You MUST start FSX first and select the appropriate Airbus model and livery and then launch the Airbus X Connect Load Manager.

Bob

Iberia A320, and now Jankee's Tiger Airways repaint. Need to test all and see if there are others.

*EDIT* tested all liveries and the Iberia and Jankee's Tiger Airways are the only two that give the error.

• Aerosoft

Could any of you confirm that tweaking the ini helps? It is this file FSXMainDir\Aerosoft\Airbus X\AirbusXConnect.ini

Remove the # marked in bold red.

[Common]

Logging=0

DataRequestPeriod=10

[Payload]

#AircraftTitleCheckingEnabled=0

ExitAfterLoading=0

[server]

Enabled=1

Port=4040

# Parameters description

# Logging: Enables logging to file (*.log), if equals to 1. Otherwise set to 0. Default value at testing stage: 1.

# AircraftTitleCheckingEnabled: Set to 0 in order to test refueling with some 3rd party aircraft. Default value: 1 (means it will work with Aerosoft aircrafts only).

# DataRequestPeriod: The value greater than 0 sets period (in seconds) of requesting sim on some data in realtime, in this case current fuel quantity, payload, speed, altitude, heading etc. It's for testing purpose. Data is output to logfile mentioned above. Default value: 0 (no data request).

# ExitAfterLoading: Set to 1 in order to force to exit and close connection to sim, right after refueling and loading payload. Otherwise it stays waiting for next sim events (e.g., next aircraft is loaded) until the sim is closed. Default value: 0 (don't exit).

# Port: Post used in internal HTTP server. Default value: 4040.

#