Flight model unstable during landing last 100 ft

Marc Muller

hello

many thanks for the great airbus...i just finished my first flight from Luxembourg (Aerosoft Scenery) to Frankfurt (Aerosoft Scenery as well) ...it just flies great...only problem i am experiencing on every landing, is as soon as the GPWS shouts "100" the flightmodel gets quite unstable, the slightest touch to the ailerons will make the plane shake around like it would be in heavy turbulences... shortly over the ground this disappears again...

maybe somebody else has the same problem

thanks a lot

Marc

hi shaun

yes, that´s sounds like my experience

i am in manual control, A/T in speed mode, just waiting for the RETARD call, when it happens... there is no stall, or whatsoever...it just happens at exactly 100 feet...

marc

Actually, it's quite "unstable" all the time in manual mode (AP off), not only on landing... comparing to Boengs and others.

May be we should read manual more carefully to understand Airbus logic and systems... :-)

For the moment I just can't set level (horizontal) flight without autopilot.