Can,t install Airbus X

Marc D.

Can,t install Airbus X

Hello and good evening.

I,ve just got your Airbus X and tried to install it right away but there seems to be a problem.

After copy and pasting my Email & Serial the installer comes up with this information,

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X

FSX-Version: FSX plus Acceleration (10.0.61637.0)

Airbus X

E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\

E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\

E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 CFM\

E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE\

E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Base\

E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus X

E:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Navigraph

ApplicationData User (FSX.cfg/dll.xml):

ApplicationData All Users (Scenery.cfg):

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX

ApplicationData Flights:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Then the installer comes up with this message,

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feature: DefaultFeature

Component: Aerosoft

File: <USERFLIGHT>\

Error: De syntax van de bestandsnaam, mapnaam of volumenaam is onjuist

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Errorline is in Dutch wich means something like "the syntax of the filename, mapname or volumename is wrong")

and shuts down.

It seems to be missing the path to; ApplicationData User and ApplicationData Flights.

As i came up with the idea that it might be a registry problem (had that one a very long time once before)

i tried FS registry repair but to no avail.

My system is:

Windows Vista SP Home Premium

Intelcore 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4 GHz

3 GB RAM

Hopefully you can give some assistance.

Marc D.

• Aerosoft

Marc it has to be indeed a error in your registry. Now this is not an easy thing to fix. I will tomorrow morning talk to the guys who make the installers to see if they can make a simple regfixer that adds the path. Would you be so kind to contact Shaun at support@aerosoft.com

Marc it has to be indeed a error in your registry. Now this is not an easy thing to fix. I will tomorrow morning talk to the guys who make the installers to see if they can make a simple regfixer that adds the path. Would you be so kind to contact Shaun at support@aerosoft.com

Well if it's only me that is having this problem then maybe you don't bother to do so.

As for some time my system is acting a little bit strange but everything workes OK.

I am still in the mental proces of re-installing Vista or maybe do an upgrade of my system but both options are time and/or money consuming

and have not so much of both..

I recently did the Jesus CFG addition With the bufferpools and Graphics addition and FSX seems to be running a bit better since.

If there is a side way of installing then thats OK, if not i have to make a decision then.

Greeting, Marc

Hello Marc,

Mathijs has contacted the installer tech who hopefully will take a look first things, as he says if you haven't heard anything by 1pm tomorrow then send us an e-mail.

Right, thanx for your reply.

Have a good evening and a well earned sleep,

Marc D.

• 3 weeks later...

Last week i have made the decision to buy Windows7 and a new harddrive and made a fully fresh new install of FSX & Acceleration.

Today i succesfully installed the Airbus version 1.11 and right now i am flying it.

Thanx you Aerosoftteam.