Fatal error, FSX crasch after flight.

buspelle

Thats what it says, a small box popps up when I try to "leave" FSX.

"A fatal error has occured Microsoft is trying to find..." You know what I mean i guess.

What is wrong?

Please Help me.

Best regards

Per

Thats what it says, a small box popps up when I try to "leave" FSX.

"A fatal error has occured Microsoft is trying to find..." You know what I mean i guess.

What is wrong?

Please Help me.

Best regards

Per

Seeing that you have posted in my thread also, our problems seem to be related. I also get the same error upon quiting fsx, but not always just sometimes. Well ít doesn´t seem OS related since you use Win 7 64 (right?) and I use XP SP3.

Hi guys,

This is a known issue,

through the community and Aerosoft it will almost certainly be fixed in time, all news and updates will be through the Aerosoft Website!

Otherwise, restarting your computer is the best fix at the moment

Alex

Hi,

I get this aswell, but I remember mathijs saying something similar when the aircraft is crashed by the user. I would say this is a related problem to that maybe?

I belive aerosoft are working on this for the service pack.

James

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I get this aswell, but I remember mathijs saying something similar when the aircraft is crashed by the user. I would say this is a related problem to that maybe?

I belive aerosoft are working on this for the service pack.

James

There are many add-on that cause an error on leaving FSX and I don't believe anybody every fully understood why this is. It got to be something with modules not unloaded but as it happens the moment people leave FSX it does not seem to be a high priority. We have not seen this with the Airbus X btw but I believe FSX is capable of anything, lol.

We do have an issue when the aircraft is reloaded. For instance when you want to back in a flight and load a flt you made or when you crash the aircraft and it is reloaded. At this moment we have no idea what causes this. Weeks of testing and we simply do not know. Probably we'll get an idea sometime. For now it is a known and nasty issue.