Nosewheel does not "steer"

buspelle

First of all, Congratulations to a fantastic product! Stunning work, and defenently worth waiting for! Super!

But, I have to ask, I use CH-FlightSim Yoke, and when I turn the plane at the apron, the plane "skids" on the ground, the plane turns but NOT the nosewheel... How do I fix that?

And, I also have problems with FSX crasching upon loading, and "out of memory" error"...

Is there a solution for this?

(I use Win7 64bit and Nvidia 250GTS Intel i5 Core 8GB DDR3)

Best Regards

Per Ståhle

Sweden

Check in FSX under settings -> Realism -> that "Autorudder" is unchecked if You have a twistgrip or rudder pedals.

Finn

Hello!

I have autorudder set and I dont have any pedals, or twistgrip, just the CH-FlightSim Yoke.

Any other idea?

regards

Per

• Aerosoft

Well... but does not "feel" right, if You know what mean...

regards

Per

(Guess there someting in the MDL file...)

I checked all the MDL's and all are equipped with nose wheels that can turn, I also loaded all models in FSX and seen the same. It got to some setting that disconnects the rudder from the nose wheel.

Dear Friends!

No, I have done all I could, but no, the nosewheel still wont turn when i turn the CH Flightsim Yoke.

Please... there has got to be a way to fix this...

best regards

Per

You need a real rudder pedal device or a stick with a twist rudder function. Something like the CH yoke really needs pedals to make the nose wheel steer. It does say in the manual that you have to turn auto rudder off in the FSX settings.

Why do I need that? Pedals or a joystick with a "twist"?

No other addon I have needs pedals to see the nose wheel turn... Hmmm, this was not a good surprise...

Oh, By the way, CLS MD-80/81 had the same problem when I bought it. And they send out i fixed MDL-file to solve that, someting that might could be done for the AirbusX too?...

Best Regards

Per

Oh, By the way, CLS MD-80/81 had the same problem when I bought it. And they send out i fixed MDL-file to solve that, someting that might could be done for the AirbusX too?...

Best Regards

Per

Don't post twice, Finn already addressed it and told you he'd look into issues reported.