Airbus X crashes FSX on load up

nrhh

Well unfortuneately my Airbus X crashes FSX on the load up of the selected flight. Does not happen with other Aircraft and is not linked to a specific airport (payware/standard FSX).

There is a work around when loading an other Aircraft in the desired position at the airport and then loading up the Airbus X from there, but its annoying nevertheless.

Hi!

I also had that problem upon loading. FSX crasches and some message saying something like "out of memory, please select a different flight, scenery... etc...

Best Regards

Per Ståhle

Sweden

What OS do You use...

Win XP

Vista

Win 7

32 or 64 bit ?

Try to select a FSX default scenery far away from major cities, lower some of Your Display settings.

Later I will give some hint´s on how to get 32 bit systems to work without the "out of memory" error.

Finn

Hi!

I have Win7 64bit Intel i5 Core 8GB DDR and Nvidia GTS250

Then out of memory shouldn´t be an issue..

Try this fix though:

Find Your FSX.cfg file and add this int the [GRAPHICS] section:

HIGHMEMFIX=1

FSX.cfg can be found here:

Win XP: \Documents and settings\Username\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX\

Win 7 and Vista: \Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\

Try also to lower some of Your FSX display settings.

Finn

Ok, I try that...

But still the problem when i quit FSX, the box that popps up saying "a fatal error has occured"...

Wonder why?

Any idea?

regards

Per

This is one of the things we noticed during testing, but didn't have an answer for yet.Seems to be deep inside FSX. It is something Aerosoft will keep looking into.

Ok, I try that...

But still the problem when i quit FSX, the box that popps up saying "a fatal error has occured"...

Wonder why?

Any idea?

regards

Per

Hi,

There is a thread on that topic located Here

James