MCDU, departure and arrival

David06

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i'm french LOL

I know there's no sid and star but how can i choose the runway for the departure and arrival and how can i insert my flight plan when i finish to insert the waypoint ?

Thanks

David

P.S: Maybe, there is a manual for the new mcdu ????

Hello David,

Please try the flight tutorial in the Step by Step document.

This may help you find what your trying to achieve.

Theres also a document for the MCDU.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus X\Documentation

Hello David,

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus X\Documentation

Hello Shaun,

Thank you for your answer :-)

David

• Aerosoft

Hello David,

And it is not possible to select the runway, as we do not support SIDs and STARs that simply make little sense. It also decided because we want to stay on the default flight plan format of FSX

And it is not possible to select the runway, as we do not support SIDs and STARs that simply make little sense. It also decided because we want to stay on the default flight plan format of FSX

Dear Mathijs,

Why do 'SIDs and STARs make little sense'? When you fly on IVAO the runway for ILS approach and the STAR to be used are communicated during flight, so they have to be entered in the MCDU during the flight. When the new airbus is not capable to use SIDs and STARs, it will be useless for VATSIM and IVAO users. This is really very pity!

Or is there an alternative way to enter the waypoints from the STAR during flight.

Johan

Dear Mathijs,

Why do 'SIDs and STARs make little sense'? When you fly on IVAO the runway for ILS approach and the STAR to be used are communicated during flight, so they have to be entered in the MCDU during the flight. When the new airbus is not capable to use SIDs and STARs, it will be useless for VATSIM and IVAO users. This is really very pity!

Or is there an alternative way to enter the waypoints from the STAR during flight.

Johan

It is usable on IVAO and VATSIM!

As it uses a navigraph Database for the Waypoitns you can enter all the waypoints of a SID STAR or Transition into the MCDU ;)

Rgds, Patrick

It is usable on IVAO and VATSIM!

As it uses a navigraph Database for the Waypoitns you can enter all the waypoints of a SID STAR or Transition into the MCDU wink.gif

Rgds, Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your answer! I have been reading on this forum and I see that the navigraph database has been a big isue on this forum before.

Some people talk about the 'generic navigraph Database', which is called 'Cheyenne/Fokker/Mustang/Super 80 Professional' in the navigraph distribution and which is located in directory x:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Navigraph\Navdata.

Does the new airbus use this navigraph Database for reading all the waypoints? In that case the new airbus can be used for IVAO and VATSIM users, only a little bit more effort has to be done for the programming in the MCDU.

Best regards,

Johan

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your answer! I have been reading on this forum and I see that the navigraph database has been a big isue on this forum before.

Some people talk about the 'generic navigraph Database', which is called 'Cheyenne/Fokker/Mustang/Super 80 Professional' in the navigraph distribution and which is located in directory x:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Navigraph\Navdata.

Does the new airbus use this navigraph Database for reading all the waypoints? In that case the new airbus can be used for IVAO and VATSIM users, only a little bit more effort has to be done for the programming in the MCDU.

Best regards,

Johan

Hi Johan,

Yes - "Does the new airbus use this navigraph Database for reading all the waypoints?". You can manully enter the waypoint into the MCDU.

Bob

Hi Johan,

Yes - "Does the new airbus use this navigraph Database for reading all the waypoints?". You can manully enter the waypoint into the MCDU.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your response. Then the new airbus is indeed suited for IVAO and VATSIM users. That's great news!!!

Best regards,

Johan

will the next navigraph update for this airbus be on the 1010 cycle?

Navigraph

Chris,

My understanidng is there will not be a specific AIRAC for the Aerosoft Airbus X. The Aerosoft Airbus X uses the general/generic FSX AIRAC cycle labeled 'Cheyenne/Fokker/Mustang/Super 80 Professional'. I've used the last 2 cycles during beta testing and had no issues loading waypoints.

Bob

Chris,

My understanidng is there will not be a specific AIRAC for the Aerosoft Airbus X. The Aerosoft Airbus X uses the general/generic FSX AIRAC cycle labeled 'Cheyenne/Fokker/Mustang/Super 80 Professional'. I've used the last 2 cycles during beta testing and had no issues loading waypoints.

Bob

Hi guys, i read the manuals etc, and see that upgade data with navigraph a.... and Super80 etc ( GEN_xx ) so my question is ... I know no sid's and star's ...but can't find anywhere said No runways too ??? isn't it ... can't I select any runway? ... so it's very strange for me ... and if it's finally correct ... please the next release think with it :wub:

Regards....

Hi guys, i read the manuals etc, and see that upgade data with navigraph a.... and Super80 etc ( GEN_xx ) so my question is ... I know no sid's and star's ...but can't find anywhere said No runways too ??? isn't it ... can't I select any runway? ... so it's very strange for me ... and if it's finally correct ... please the next release think with it wub.gif

Regards....

Scroll up to entry# 4 is this exact post. laugh.gif

Scroll up to entry# 4 is this exact post. laugh.gif

The following programme ( payware ) has a 30 day trial , try it out guys , i'm using it , it builds your fp with sids/stars / rwys etc and saves them straight into the fmgs and default fsx flight plannner .

1st impressions are very good .

http://www.aivlasoft.com/products/index.html