Crashing

tommy healy

Hello,

I have a problem with a dowloaded version of City Bus Simulator(from the Aerosoft shop) in which when playing the game(about 10 mins in) its causing my whole computer to crash. I have unistalled and re-installed the game(downloading it again from where i origanally downloaded it) but with no success. I would like to also add that i have had this game(well my son) since july and only last night it began doing this, Which is very odd.

Anyway you may not be able to help me, So if you cant, Could you point me in the right direction please.

Your help would be kindly appreciated,

Cheers.

Hello Tommy,

If it was working before and suddenly this happens then something has happened in the interim, can you think of anything you may have done or changed before this started to happen.

The reply is appreciated Shaun.

The only thing that he was doing that may of had an affect on the was constantly minimizing the game to view other websites or his MSN messenger. Thats the only thing I can point out, It was literary fine one minute and crashing the next(and this happened during a 2 hour session of playing the game).

What is the "Interim" by the way Shaun ?

And i'd like to repeat that its a downloaded version of CBS from Aerosoft.

Your furhter help is much appreciated,

Cheers,

Tommy.

The reply is appreciated Shaun.

The only thing that he was doing that may of had an affect on the was constantly minimizing the game to view other websites or his MSN messenger. Thats the only thing I can point out, It was literary fine one minute and crashing the next(and this happened during a 2 hour session of playing the game).

What is the "Interim" by the way Shaun ?

And i'd like to repeat that its a downloaded version of CBS from Aerosoft.

Your furhter help is much appreciated,

Cheers,

Tommy.

Dont mean to be rude but is their anybody that can help me ?

Cheers.

Hello Tommy,

Basically, if it was working and then it wasn't something may have changed on your system in that time.

You coulkd try a system restore to see if that might help if you have one set before it started crashing.

Shaun, Thanks again for the reply.

Ok I'll give that a go and get back to you.

Cheers.