Airbus X

Pascalino

Cant find where i can download additional liveries for that bird, any clue? :-\

They'll be released, don't know when exactly, but you can read it here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37728

Users repaints can also be uploaded and downloaded here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=31 and that's where you hopefully will see a lot of them soon.

Got home, turned on computer, refreshed the Aerosoft homepage, pulled out my credit card, bought, started the download.

Will now take off my shoes and jacket and wash my hands. ;)

Hey, you've got to have priorities, right? B)

Ok. Autoland Cat3 Dual accomplished. Have to try it again, but landing seems to be a bit hard.

Have tried to get my Vrinsight MCP Combo Panel to work with the Bus. Was not successful (tried original Keymapping from Microsoft Airbus and Standard Aircraft). Will address it in the Vrinsight forum.

Will now try CDU II panel.

:wub:

Yes or do I have to slow down the bus a bit?

I will have to try it again.

Enjoying the bus every second i am flying... And normally I land the bus manually...

Edit: from the Outside Landing Looks ok... Perhaps my View in the Cockpit wasn't the Best...

Ok, after some minor problems during takeoff ("why can't I set altitude and vertical speed like in the standard A321?"), I'm well underway from FRA to MUC. She flies like a dream, just takes some getting used to if you're used to the standard MS Airbus cockpit/interface.

Knock on wood the landing goes well (manual? what's a manual?)

2010-9-2_19-33-21-371.jpg

• Aerosoft

Ok, after some minor problems during takeoff ("why can't I set altitude and vertical speed like in the standard A321?"), I'm well underway from FRA to MUC. She flies like a dream, just takes some getting used to if you're used to the standard MS Airbus cockpit/interface.

Knock on wood the landing goes well (manual? what's a manual?)

You are managed mode and not in selected mode!

You are managed mode and not in selected mode!

I'm in the air and euphoric! That's all that matters! Details come later! :lol:

And Mathijs, I hope you really, really enjoy this evening! Thanks a million to you and your team...well done indeed!

• Aerosoft

Batteries go down with running APU... Do i something wrong? External Power are fine...

That's one of the worst bugs of FSX. You can either use FSUIPC (but it needs registered) to extend the battery to a more realistic value or add this to the [ELECTRICAL] section of the aircraft.cfg files: electric_always_available= 1

Btw guy's please put all Airbus support section, it's hard enough to keep up there.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=320