Airbus X

Pascalino

eddf to loww nice flight with the bus i hope that we al can flight this tuturial maybay today.

For now i use the airsimmer in fs9 is also a nice bus.

Thanks..

My copy of the ET Airsimmer went straight in my trash

• Upvote 1

Thanks..

My copy of the ET Airsimmer went straight in my trash

Followed quickly by mine - one of the reasons that I am following this product so closely. The Airsimmer product and communication is the very anathema of customer service.

The communication and openness of Aerosoft is a welcome change and a breath of fresh air.

• Upvote 1

If you want I can check if your bike is here in Aprilia Head Quarter in Noale (Italy). I live nearby ;):D

Ha Ha, I do know it is at least in this country LOL... It is just somewherebetween Texas and Tennessee on a truck LOL... If they would just tell me where the truck is I can meet them and bring her home LOL...

At least I have something else to focus on other than "the bus" LOL.

Would love to see the factory where my new Cecelia came from :wub:

Thank you for the offer though ;)

Funny to be waiting for a bus and a bike at the same time haha :crylaugh_s:

-Paul

PS to the user right above me a post like that makes you a clown anyway it has nothing to do with Aerosoft. Are people really SO NAIVE that they think Aerosoft doesn't want this thing out the door already themselves???? Do you think they want to be sitting here not making money??

Of course they want to release it but thank goodness they want to do it right and iron out all the bugs. Do you really not have the patience to just wait???

Mind blowing....

• Upvote 3

'Thanks, what are the two airports involved?

It's EDDF to LOWW.

Cheers,

Stef

Edit: sorry, didn't realise hadn't reached the last page of this thread yet before replying...

• Upvote 2

Besides the usual arguments related to the delay, it would be nice to hear from Mathijs.

Regards

D

Big News!!

Updated, looking at a release today, but we are not sure the forum will hold, even though it has new resources. Fingers crossed

Yes, we keep the fingers crossed

David

• Upvote 3