Airbus X

Pascalino

I think he're very angry and with this I don't try to say that he said it's Ok, I only say thah he like a lot off people who expect this airplain are sad because We expected the airplain for 30 August.

But I think too that Aerosoft try to make the best for costumers and for this should we expect with our best smile :)

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

Unfortunately software can be quite quirky and very last minute hitches happen, nobody likes this to happen even the developers, but there really is no use getting upset about it.

As others have said, maybe reading the manuals and getting used to whats what will make things all the more easier for when you jump into the aircraft when she arrives on the apron..

• Upvote 2

Oh dear, oh dear. If you were English you'd understand the question "did you get out of the wrong side of the bed?"mad.gif

Regardless, for the sake of your stress levels, maybe going off somewhere quiet without an internet connection and reading a good book would be best for now wink.gif

Paul - I couldn't agree more. People need to relax a bit.

Bob

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

Unfortunately software can be quite quirky and very last minute hitches happen, nobody likes this to happen even the developers, but there really is no use getting upset about it.

As others have said, maybe reading the manuals and getting used to whats what will make things all the more easier for when you jump into the aircraft when she arrives on the apron..

Hi Shaun,

Any chance you can release the rest of the English manuals? vols 3,4,5,6?

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

Yes but after countless "release" dates. Starting back in April then May then June then stooped till 1st Aug, then 30th Aug then morning 31st, I like your openness but when it comes to "release" dates you really do have a big problem.

I read even some took time of work because of your big release on the 30th. anyway...........please don't give us another one, just say when its out.....thx.

• Upvote 6

Some of you are just really pathetic... I am sorry but there is no other way of saying it...

I got a call yesterday from the Aprilia dealer in Texas that already has over $14,000 of MY money to tell me my bike would not be here before labor day and my entire trip to Niagara Falls has to be put off because of shipping issues with the new bike. The only thing I said to them was I understand it's not your fault and there is nothing I can do so I will get it when I get it... This is for a Motorcycle I already paid for and customized!!!

And you guys are whining about a delay to an FS add-on that will cost under $100 and you haven't even paid for it yet!??! Do you realize how pathetic you sound? I am sorry to be blunt but the immaturity of some posters still gets right under my skin everytime.

Grow up or if you are already grown up then Mature Up!!!

-Paul

• Upvote 13

Some of you are just really pathetic... I am sorry but there is no other way of saying it...

I got a call yesterday from the Aprilia dealer in Texas that already has over $14,000 of MY money to tell me my bike would not be here before labor day and my entire trip to Niagara Falls has to be put off because of shipping issues with the new bike. The only thing I said to them was I understand it's not your fault and there is nothing I can do so I will get it when I get it... This is for a Motorcycle I already paid for and customized!!!

And you guys are whining about a delay to an FS add-on that will cost under $100 and you haven't even paid for it yet!??! Do you realize how pathetic you sound? I am sorry to be blunt but the immaturity of some posters still gets right under my skin everytime.

Grow up or if you are already grown up then Mature Up!!!

-Paul

Amen to that...

• Upvote 1

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Is there any chance the manuals can have the colour of the click points changed to yellow or green? Red on a dark background is useless for a black and white printer. Can someone from Aerosoft please acknowledge that this request has been or will be addressed?

Wow, and the Dutch manuals are ALL there! Not only volume 1 and 2 but every one of them, in the downloadable zip at the bottom. NICE! Now I can print it all and have some fun reading them. ;)

If you find any major errors, please let me know by means of PM so that I can make adjustments if necessary!

Ben er vrij snel doorheen gegaan, dus altijd mogelijk dat er foutjes zijn ingeslopen :)

everything happens for a reason guys,

soz to hear about your bike bro, but what can you do hey? you make the best out of every bad circumstance, and trust that there is a good reason behind it, and that its happened for a reason

:)

I printed the Dutch manuals (all of them) on a professional printer, doubles sided on nice paper, and binded the lot. It looks awesome. I'd almost make a photo of it to show it to you. ;) It'll be great fun reading it all! :)

I printed the Dutch manuals (all of them) on a professional printer, doubles sided on nice paper, and binded the lot. It looks awesome. I'd almost make a photo of it to show it to you. wink.gif It'll be great fun reading it all! smile.gif

The rest of the manuals in English would be good if you guys can put those up as the full set is out in another languages....blink.gif

Hello Folks,

Apparently the other manuals are reserved for the installer only.

But maybe tomorrow will be a nice bright day for a new era ;)

That's great to hear. Tomorrow is my "free evening" of this week. Lots of time to read. And maybe more...

I just hope I didn't crash the forums, because I was the last one to reply in the old preview Thread :huh:

cant wait to try my new TrackIR5 with the bus *boasts*

That's great to hear. Tomorrow is my "free evening" of this week. Lots of time to read. And maybe more...

I just hope I didn't crash the forums, because I was the last one to reply in the old preview Thread :huh:

cant wait to try my new TrackIR5 with the bus *boasts*

You and probably about 3 gazillion other people did all at the same time ;)

• Upvote 2