Airbus X

Pascalino

Wow, and the Dutch manuals are ALL there! Not only volume 1 and 2 but every one of them, in the downloadable zip at the bottom. NICE! Now I can print it all and have some fun reading them. ;)

Wow, and the Dutch manuals are ALL there! Not only volume 1 and 2 but every one of them, in the downloadable zip at the bottom. NICE! Now I can print it all and have some fun reading them. ;)

its+not+fair.jpg

• Upvote 2

For those who are interested:

Vol1-InFSX_NL.pdf - 17 pages

Vol2-NormalProcedures_NL.pdf - 27 pages

Vol3-ProcedureGuide.pdf - 4 pages

Vol4-Systems_NL.pdf - 41 pages

Vol5-Checklist.pdf - 3 pages

Vol6-StepbyStep_NL.pdf - 35 pages

Vol7-MCDU Guide_NL.pdf - 14 pages

All in all a very nice read. Looks good too. Lots of pictures. :P

And about the 'deepness' of the Airbus, how advanced it is, I think that it's MORE than advanced enough for the target group they had in mind...! ^_^ It offers more than enough for me anyway!!!

BTW Of course the non-Dutch can also download that zip to have a look at it. You won't be able to read and understand it, but you will get an idea about how much is covered and how it looks!

• Upvote 1

BTW Of course the non-Dutch can also download that zip to have a look at it. You won't be able to read and understand it, but you will get an idea about how much is covered and how it looks!

I think, Germans who understand English (and vice versa) might be able to understand some of it. Dutch is not dissimilar to some north-western German dialects... ;)

I think, Germans who understand English (and vice versa) might be able to understand some of it. Dutch is not dissimilar to some north-western German dialects... ;)

Yep, a few beers and every German who is quite fluent in English can perfectly speak and understand Dutch. :P

• Upvote 4

Hello Folks,

We assure you it will arrive, these last minute hitches can be a right royal pain in the butt.

It involved the Beta Testers and we couldn't get to them for forum overload and they had to be contacted via e-mail which held up the fixing of this issue a little well a lot actually, I can only apologise for this, but carry on with your normal routine and we will indeed let you all know when the big time comes.

But thats not going to be today, so sorry again.

But have some new pics to post shortly.

• Upvote 3

Hi Shaun. No need to apologise. These things happen. As the wx in Europe is getting towards winter (I am glad I live in South Africa), you might need autoland :)

Looking forward to a fantastic product.

BTW, I have tried looking for the manuals to d/load but for some obscure reason, I cannot link to the page. Any suggestions.

Kind regards

D

Shaun, what are you doing? Airsimmer part 2.

Do you have a product of what works or not?

If nothing works then images are not interested anymore.

This is an expensive attempt to keep buyers happy.

Why?

If there is nothing news there, then finished the project and ready.

• Upvote 5

Regardless, for the sake of your stress levels, maybe going off somewhere quiet without an internet connection and reading a good book would be best for now wink.gif

Amen to that.

William

• Upvote 3

Oh dear, oh dear. If you were English you'd understand the question "did you get out of the wrong side of the bed?"mad.gif

Regardless, for the sake of your stress levels, maybe going off somewhere quiet without an internet connection and reading a good book would be best for now wink.gif

Spot on Paul. :)

Hope you are fine. Long time eh.... B)