What about airbus X

Denzel

I'm just surprised to see the airbus X section has disapeared

I was expecting a release today aroung 13/14 GMT (Mathijs infos)

What's happen with the baby...?:unsure:

I'm just surprised to see the airbus X section has disapeared

I was expecting a release today aroung 13/14 GMT (Mathijs infos)

What's happen with the baby...?:unsure:

Problems with the installer.

Hello Denzel,

Unfortunately in the great software world last minute hiccups do happen.

But it'll be around in the morning sometime.

Sounds good to me shaun thank u

i'm on my starting block

everything is ready for my first rollout

Best Regards

Really a cursed thing, an Airbus 320 in Flight simulator:

- AntiCyclone did a brilliant Airbus for FS2002 - the first fully interactive Virtual Cockpit. They don't exist anymore

- (very late edit) Of course there was the Phoenix Simulations Airbus family...

- PMDG and DreamFleet announced Airbuses / Airbusses / Airbi - and after awhile nothing was heard from it

- We all know about the problems with "The Other" Airbus

- Microsoft included one in FSX - and MSFS ceased to exist. At least future versions

- ...and now Aerosoft experiences "The Curse" themselves.

It's jinxed. Jinxed I tell you!

;)

Hello Folks,

We assure you it will arrive, these last minute hitches can be a right royal pain in the butt.

It involved the Beta Testers and we couldn't get to them for forum overload and they had to be contacted via e-mail which held up the fixing of this issue a little well a lot actually, I can only apologise for this, but carry on with your normal routine and we will indeed let you all know when the big time comes.

But thats not going to be today, so sorry again.

Some new pictures of the cockpit here.

Hello Folks,

We assure you it will arrive, these last minute hitches can be a right royal pain in the butt.

It involved the Beta Testers and we couldn't get to them for forum overload and they had to be contacted via e-mail which held up the fixing of this issue a little well a lot actually, I can only apologise for this, but carry on with your normal routine and we will indeed let you all know when the big time comes.

Thanx again for information shaun

I know that kind of situation

I've a experienced the same problem years ago with my "Project Mach 2 Concorde" from FsFrance

Take all the time u need to avoid customers bug frustration on first Roll out

Hello Folks,

Hello Shaun

You are killing me with those beautiful images, if this is what I will get on my computer I will be thrilled, don't mind the delay it makes it more exiting.

Regards

Alaa