Seahawk & Jayhawk X Problems

ThailandExpress

Hello all

I bought and installed this product. The MFD do not animate, and have a large red streak on the left hand side. I wonder if

it is because I only have FSX Vanilla ? The red streak may be the one mentioned in the read me but I am not sure. They also

are very jagged and I am running at 1980x1024 and AA is check in FSX settings. Need to bite the bullet and order FSX Gold esp

if that is the problem, becase it sure looks nice and seemed fly well what little I flew it.

per the purchase screen

System requirements: My system

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2) Check

Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista Windows 7 64 bit

Pentium 2 GHz (Duo2Core Intel or equivalent strongly advised) Pentium Core 2 Duo E6759 @ 2.66GHz

1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended) 4 GB Ram

256 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card (512 Mb recommended) nVidia GeForce 275 GTX 896MB

Thanks in advance

Thai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them."

-unknown?

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death ... I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

- At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base, Kadena, Japan

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=32901&view=&hl=seahawk mfd&fromsearch=1

its funny how you read forum posts and not see the solution, then find what you need after ya post :P

still pretty jagged lookin tho, any suggestions?

Also using TrackIR, would like to raise and lower my seat but I understand is a FSX problem

what do I change in the config file to do that?

Thanks

Thai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them."

-unknown?

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death ... I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

- At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base, Kadena, Japan

Hello Thai,

The requirement is FSX+SP2/Acceleration but if its working for you.

When you say jaggy looking do you mean the aircraft as it may be anti-aliasing on your machine!

Maybe you could try altering the view point but remember to back up the cfg file first incase you screwup.

Hello Shawn

Im a 1/8 English and the rest is Texan, so Im very loud about being unimpressed smile.gif

I did go in my nVidia panel and fored 8X Anisotropic and 8Q AA. It has gotten better but there is still wavy lines especially as I pan with TrackIR

so its probably my settings. Heres a pic

I am very much enjoying you product tho, and glad its workin in vanilla. Havent tried any missions yet so it might break

there. I would like to recommend you state on your sales page that its for FSX + Acceleration.

post-32887-128323351892_thumb.jpg

Hello Shaun

I have tried it without Track IR and it is the same. I had 2 montiors and have gone to 1 only, still the same. I purchased FSX Gold and reinstalled, still the same.

16X Anisotropic and 16Q AA, still the same. Tried DX9, same. It must be my computer or Im too picky. But I can live with it.

Other that I am throughly enjoying your product. But not so much landin on them small flight decks of CG50 , whew! I have only done one mission and that is the Training ILS Norfolk. There is a few problems with the documention.

The Cape Charles VOR is not in the Nav display under the Home key. I was able to use flight planner to find it and then got lost smile.gif and then finally landed it.

Thanks for you consideration

post-32887-128362326371_thumb.jpg