No Sounds

Teach

Hi

I upgraded to 1.07 by uninstalling and doing a fresh 1.07 install, and then a 1.08 upgrade and I seem to have lost the audio on the major aurguement and the dance. I haven't found the dog yet. I checked and the sound files are there in the sound folder.

Anybody got any ideas on why it is so quiet?

Thank you in advance

Teach

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah im up to 1.09 and never thought to check it until now. No sounds!! Hmmm anyone got a solution or knows where such files exist so we can see if they were installed correctly or at all? Thanks

Cheers

Mike

I always haer the dog and i do not like it. The dog seams to be a dog as she has nothing to eat. When i hear the dog i feel as i am in a very poor country like in Spain or Portugal where the have to much dogs on the street. But we are in Germany. We dont need this. As Andrasfield is in the south of Bayern we want to hear a cow. Muh is much better than a dog. And when if it is possible you get not an american supermarket from me, you get a typical bayrisch one. Gianni will make for me. You can see it in my profil.

regards

Wolfgang