911 Stranger Than Fiction

strid

• 2 weeks later...

Why do so many people think that the US government planned the whole thing just for fuel, the planes, the towers falling and all that stuff???? why can't they just accept that this was a horrible day that changed so many lifes, some say that they used some new and high tech fuses to demolition the buildings and it after they had been used they got completely destroid, and that the towers could never have fell just because of the planes which hit them and that the tape showing the aircraft hitting the pentagon is actually a missile because of some sand and dust couldn't have be blown up in the air by an airplane ( which it would do ) and that you really can't see the airplane because there was no airplane, well have you ever tried to record an aircraft passing by at 500-700 mph with 1 frame per sec????? and that there was some mysterious device on the Boeing 767, united 175, which really is just the center fuel tank and some shadows playing with you'r eye. Well, tell you what, it really did happen and to many people died that day the towers did fall because of the airplanes hitting them and the fuel nearly melting the steel beams so the impact area collapsed on it self and the thing that hit the pentagon really was a airplane. And the reason for why so few ojects from any of the airplanes weren't found is because the airplane hit into the tower at insane speed and exploded on impact, isn't that enough to show you that there wouldn't have been much left of the airplane after an impact like that.. R.I.P to all of the people who lost their lifes that day and may god be with them and their loved onces.

• Upvote 3

Honestly people. the WTC was felled by 2 Boeing 767-200s flying at max speed, loaded for trans american flight.

the intense heat on the impacted floors caused the unique 'tube' design to fail, causing one floor to fall on the other, creating a domino effect, that brought the towers down in a vertical fashion. how can people possibly think it was something else?

• Upvote 1

I do not normally chime in on these things, BUT.....UGH!

If anyone can think even for one second that it was demolitioned you must be crazy......

Not one person noticed demolition crew memebers in WTC 7 drilling holes into the support beams, adding wires and dynomite for the weeks of preperation it would take?

It's not a simple task of setting up a few explosive charges in a few hours for an implosion. It takes weeks and weeks of prepping and so on....something everyone would have noticed.

BULLOCKS!!

• Upvote 1

Not one person noticed demolition crew memebers in WTC 7 drilling holes into the support beams, adding wires and dynomite for the weeks of preperation it would take?

It's not a simple task of setting up a few explosive charges in a few hours for an implosion. It takes weeks and weeks of prepping and so on....something everyone would have noticed.

BULLOCKS!!

So if, as you state, it would take weeks of preparation for this sort of demolition, how come the building does it all on its own. Are you saying it just takes a few fires here and there to have a building collapse like this? Or would you say the video is faked? Please explain... now that you chimed in. I am not stating anything, these are just questions. I would like to understand your reasoning.

So if, as you state, it would take weeks of preparation for this sort of demolition, how come the building does it all on its own. Are you saying it just takes a few fires here and there to have a building collapse like this? Or would you say the video is faked? Please explain... now that you chimed in. I am not stating anything, these are just questions. I would like to understand your reasoning.

No offence taken, so do not get offended too ok? Good to have open discussion.

You call that a "few" fires? Two 767's fly into building's directly across the road with debris and fire all around the WTC area? The bottom to 13th floor in flames. Who says they were put out? That video? BAH!

I find it odd that people see video's of the 767's flying into the buildings across the road, smoke, fire and debris strewn all over NYC. Yet they still think that it was some conspiracy.

It is beyond ridiculous to think that not one person seen anyone prepping WTC7 for implosion.

Again, to implode a building takes months of preparation and it is something you would notice with many crew members, miles of wires, welding weak points in the beams, drilling holes in the beams for the dynamite and so on.

If you think it was imploded on purpose, as in a demolition, it is impossible to do with out someone noticing. Just watch a video of them prepping a building for implosion to see the amount of work involved (and WTC7 was 47 levels high, not a small building).

It is something that really does not to be warranted nor does it need explaining. If people cannot understand this, well I do not know what else I can say.

• Upvote 2

Thanks altstiff for coming back.

So may I narrow down your reply a bit? Am I correct in understanding that for you, those fires on the WTC7, are an absolute plausible cause in a technical sense to make the building (WTC7) collapse like it did? Or are you saying, that WTC7 collapsed this way, due to the fire and/or structural damage, because any other reason (e.g. controlled demolition) wouldn't make sense or would be impossible to achieve?

Uhm... I just grasped this sentence:

It is something that really does not to be warranted nor does it need explaining.

Well, in that case, then there was no need for an investigation board neither.

This withdraws the basis of any discussion.

Case closed.

Thanks altstiff for coming back.

So may I narrow down your reply a bit? Am I correct in understanding that for you, those fires on the WTC7, are an absolute plausible cause in a technical sense to make the building (WTC7) collapse like it did? Or are you saying, that WTC7 collapsed this way, due to the fire and/or structural damage, because any other reason (e.g. controlled demolition) wouldn't make sense or would be impossible to achieve?

Uhm... I just grasped this sentence:

Well, in that case, then there was no need for an investigation board neither.

This withdraws the basis of any discussion.

Case closed.

I will ask you to clarify, you really think it was imploded, demolition style, as the video link you posted suggested?

Now to answer your question.....

Yes to both, the fact that two 767's flew into the towers across the road from WTC7, with fire and debris from the initial impact's and then the collapse of those two towers adding more damage to the surrounding buildings is enough to make it conclusive to me that this is the only reason WTC7 collapsed.

Also, they do investigations to satisfy the people who do not see the obvious and think that some conspiracy was in order, a conspiracy so elaborate to have a building being set up to implode, on top of having terrorist's fly jets into buildings.

If it was a conspiracy, wouldn't flying planes into the two towers be enough? Why would they also need to go through all the trouble of imploding a building (many hours later, after the attacks) across the road too?

I will ask you to clarify, you really think it was imploded, demolition style, as the video link you posted suggested?

I don't know if it was imploded or a controlled demolition. All I can say is that I am having a hard time to imagine a building to collapse in this symmetrical-synchronus fashion due to randomly distributed fires within the structure!

Yes to both, the fact that two 767's flew into the towers across the road from WTC7, with fire and debris from the initial impact's and then the collapse of those two towers adding more damage to the surrounding buildings is enough to make it conclusive to me that this is the only reason WTC7 collapsed.

Understood.

Also, they do investigations to satisfy the people who do not see the obvious and think that some conspiracy was in order, a conspiracy so elaborate to have a building being set up to implode, on top of having terrorist's fly jets into buildings.

That's the first time I hear that reasoning for investigations.

Why would they also need to go through all the trouble of imploding a building (many hours later, after the attacks) across the road too?

Good question.

I suspect that they were more than random fires, from what I have read the fires were quite bad as was the damage, WTC7 had a ten story gash in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Abcnews-wtc7damage.jpg

With the carnage of the two large towers collapsing (in a similar fashion to an implosion IMHO), the damage and fires in all the building's surrounding the two larger towers (including WTC7) was massive.