Holiday Airports

Waleed

What kind of update and preview?? You know that Monastir was the first airport of the holiday airports pack to be released, right?

Yes, but I remember reading in a post some while ago that they were going to update it in order to release it with the package.

What product is that you are referring too as stated Monastir was released!

Shaun, I know it was released some time ago, but remember a mention a while back of it being updated.

I was mainly interested in the release of the Holiday package, and have seen no information on that yet, so I figured it had something to do with Monastir which is only available in German.

Thanks as always.

HI,

I just add my question here, since it is related to Holiday Airports 1.

I cannot find a link to a download-version of Holiday Airports 1, just the box-version. Are there no plans to release a download version? In my opinion that would be really disappointing. To create a download-version can't be that difficult when you work on a box version already. Or are there any other reasons?

Regards,

Christopher

HI,

I just add my question here, since it is related to Holiday Airports 1.

I cannot find a link to a download-version of Holiday Airports 1, just the box-version. Are there no plans to release a download version? In my opinion that would be really disappointing. To create a download-version can't be that difficult when you work on a box version already. Or are there any other reasons?

Regards,

Christopher

Christopher, do not worry, they will have a download version.

I am looking for the download version myself, but they will only offer it when the full product is ready.

The box version comes after the download release, and ironing out of any little issues that may crop up.

The box can be pre-ordered, but not the download version.

Christopher, do not worry, they will have a download version.

I am looking for the download version myself, but they will only offer it when the full product is ready.

The box version comes after the download release, and ironing out of any little issues that may crop up.

The box can be pre-ordered, but not the download version.

good news! just thought that normally the downlaod version is ready a few weeks before the box. Because the box is scheduled for september 30th, the download version should/could be ready within the next few days (of course, just a guess/wish)!

regards,

christopher

Your wish as well as mine.

I figured it would be out real soon as only Monastir was missing, so here is hoping.

I guess they got sidetracked with the Bus, and the server/forum issues.

The good news is it will be out soon enough.

What product is that you are referring too as stated Monastir was released!

A couple of months ago I was in contact with the developer from Monastir and he claimed that there was going to be an update.

I even sent recent pics to him to use them for the update.

So I am also curious about it....

A couple of months ago I was in contact with the developer from Monastir and he claimed that there was going to be an update.

I even sent recent pics to him to use them for the update.

So I am also curious about it....

I knew I was not dreaming this up.