You Are Blocked By Google

etien

Copy of the threat:

Cannot buy Cusco X :blink:

Copy and pasted from red screen:

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.aerosoft2.de has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for aerosoft2.de

What is the current listing status for aerosoft2.de?

Site is listed
as
suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 3 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2010-08-25, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-25.Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, aerosoft2.de did not appear to function
as
an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Updated 11 hours ago©2008 Google - Google Home

Hello Etien,

Saw this when trying to download one of the aircraft repaint kits from the Forum FAQs., but it didn't stop me from purchasing a product.

But I chose to ignore the warning and downloaded the file and none of my Anti-malware not Virus software reported anything suspicious!!

I'll ask our webtech to look into it though.

It also appears when i try to download the base packet of AES when using Firefox. With IE8 i had no problems. Try to use another browser.

Bodo