Installed Airports

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have the latest version of EGCC installed?

MHTG (Handuas) isnt being detected by AES 2.07. It doesnt have an installer. Its the scenry i had to cop over to the addon scenery. Can somebody help? I even check to see if it could use AES and now i seriously want this fixed since i fly to TNCM and MHTG on a round trip monthly.

MHTG (Handuas) isnt being detected by AES 2.07. It doesnt have an installer. Its the scenry i had to cop over to the addon scenery. Can somebody help? I even check to see if it could use AES and now i seriously want this fixed since i fly to TNCM and MHTG on a round trip monthly.

Strange, as it works fine for me.

I installed the scenery, and activated AES for the airport with no issues.

What do you mean you do not have an installer? Can you give more detail as to how you installed it.

AES only works with the payware scenery of Tegucigalpa made by Latin VFR. This scenery comes with an automated installer, so if you didn't use it something's wrong. AES won't work with the freeware MHTG by Henry Carcamo or any other version.

Matthew

AES only works with the payware scenery of Tegucigalpa made by Latin VFR. This scenery comes with an automated installer, so if you didn't use it something's wrong. AES won't work with the freeware MHTG by Henry Carcamo or any other version.

Matthew

Yea. I do have it by Latin VFR. Il check again or reinstall it. I checked and i do have Latin VFR now. I just reinstalled it and that solved the problem. Now i want AES credits so bad but i cant buy them til my dad gets back from vacation!!! agh!! lol :P