Aac - Flight Briefing #6

darem

"I could kill her, but I won't", Ruud said.

Moshe nodded. "Whose idea was it, anyway?"

"To bring her in and let her stay?", Ruud answered. "No idea, but since she stays at the Andras Meridian building, it must have been him".

Bernhard looked up from his beer and into Ruud's eyes. "I confess", he said, "she called me two days ago and asked me if she could make a short stay here. She had to go to Milano anyway, and since she's a friend of the family, I couldn't say no. And it SHOULD be the last day of her stay here, anyway."

"Listen, Bernhard", Moshe said, "I don't care about your family business, nor do I care about who stays over at your house.."

"Not what you think, Moshe", Bernhard replied.

"Not what you think that I think", Moshe continued, "but don't do that again. An opera singer! One that practices night and day! One that is louder than a landing Islander! No!"

Ruud made a grim face. "By the way, what do you mean by it SHOULD be the last day of her stay"?

"Well," said Bernhard, I promised her to fly her to Malpensa this evening, because she has to be at the Scala in two days for Verdi's Aida, but I can't fly her. I have to fly the Caravan to Geneva for our airline".

Moshe and Ruud stood up like one man. Ruud's voice got thin like a knife, but his eyes told everyone that he wasn't THAT serious. "Fix that, Bernhard, or we HAVE been friends".

Bernhard sighed. Then he stood up, too, and addressed the other pilots in the pub:

"Ladies and gentlemen, who would want the honor to fly a famous opera start to Milano Malpensa tonight?"

AAC Flight Briefing #6:

Bring a famous opera star from Andras Field to Milano Malpensa, and do the whole Airpark community a favor. Plan your flight in a way that you will reach Malpensa between 21:30 and 22:00. Use a single prop airplane (piston or turbo). She's an opera singer, quite heavy, take this into account when you load your plane :-)

Do not forget to take some snapshots from your flight and be sure to post them here.

Happy flying!

Bernhard Rems

(The AAC flight briefings will be published once or twice a week here. They just give you a situation and the general briefing, all planning - if any - has to be done by you. They are just for fun and for atmosphere)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Will take over that flight today evening as my PC-12 came back from a ground check in Buochs. And load is not a problem for that aircraft ;)

Scheduled departure will be at 18:30 UTC

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just arrived at Milano Malpensa and here some pictures:

Waiting for my passenger, if she is to heavy she has to enter from the rear ;)

Taxiing to RWY27

Ready for take of

Passing Bodensee

Thunderstorm ahead

and the moon above

to the left Milano and the stadion of AC Milano

approaching Malpensa, you see the mesh failure

arrived at Malpensa now heading downtown for some pizza con prosciutto di Parma e vino rosso

Darem, I like your writing style ... thought we were going to hear some hot and steamy secrets about some of the inhabitants of Andras Field, then discovered she was an opera singer and a noisy one too - loved it!

Keep em' coming mate - I do enjoy the stories!

Sim.