Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

I simply can't understand what happend. I was rather sure and full of hope getting this nice plane until noontime. I'm a little bit disappointed! Especially since the planned release date for yesterday has passed.

Hey guys, i beleive, i dont know where you are, but aerosoft is a europea based company, which means they sell the products at a european time.

Since mathijs kok is from (the very beautiful) madrid in spain and manfred definitly lives in europe so say if we are going to measure morning and afternoon

NOW

ENGLAND France 11:34am

Madrid 12:34am

New york 06:34am

Sydney 08:34pm

Tokio 07:34pm

Hong kong 06:35pm

• Upvote 1

I simply can't understand what happend. I was rather sure and full of hope getting this nice plane until noontime. I'm a little bit disappointed! Especially since the planned release date for yeterday has passed.

things happen, i'm sure we would understand if we were trying to install the product for others to download... it's not easy wink.gif

I must say that Matthijs was honest and fair yesterday. He indicated that he was uploading the liveries and later that there was a problem. That's a good thing that doesn't happen at a lot of developers. I'm hoping for an update from Matthijs soon.

Hm, yes, it's a bit odd indeed. Mathijs really said "Release tomorrow morning" and the morning is really over now. Odd... Well, we'll see. ;)

PS, once they make a statement, there is allways a good reason for delay like this, Now those of you who have been here for the whole project will have waited a few years for the

YOUVE WAITED A FEW YEARS, WHATS A FEW MORE HOURS!!!

• Upvote 1

Well, I don't know what to think of there "open" policy it was coming out April.....then....May....then june..never July, why? it was stopped and going to be 1st Aug......then 30th,......then this morning...... and now its truly afternoon in Europe.

The AirbusX forums are still taken down,......who knows when it will come out, no point it waiting around as there is no word at all today.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, i beleive, i dont know where you are, but aerosoft is a europea based company, which means they sell the products at a european time.

Since mathijs kok is from (the very beautiful) madrid in spain and manfred definitly lives in europe so say if we are going to measure morning and afternoon

NOW

Erm, i think you're partly wrong. Madrid is GMT+2 during summer so there is already 13:34 ?? or am i mistaken?

<br />Well, I don't know what to think of there "open" policy it was coming out April.....then....May....then june..never July, why? it was stopped and going to be 1st Aug......then 30th,......then this morning...... and now its truly afternoon in Europe.<br />

<br />

The AirbusX forums are still taken down,......who knows when it will come out, no point it waiting around as there is no word at all today.<br />

Don't seem so bitter buddy. :)

What to say... I think we are all waiting for the new Airbus X.

You just never know what happens in the background. We would all cry out loud if something would be wrong with the installer after we have purchased it. Better they take some additional time and try to make people happy in the end.

We should be glad, that the project team is delivering a lot of information to us during all "hot" phases.

At least I have now the feeling just before christmas as I was a little child ;-)

NOW

Erm, i think you're partly wrong. Madrid is GMT+2 during summer so there is already 13:34 ?? or am i mistaken?

I think so actually, my bad... but come on guys, WAIT, dont complain, yr just making it more stressfull or them!

• Upvote 1

NOW

He lives in Spain? I always thought he lived in Holland or Germany... Probably because Mathijs is Dutch and Aerosoft is a German company. Heh, you learn something knew every day, don't ya happy.gif

He lives in Spain? I always thought he lived in Holland or Germany... Probably because Mathijs is Dutch and Aerosoft is a German company. Heh, you learn something knew every day, don't ya happy.gif

Doesn`t his signature say FRANCE?

gonna wait for the NGX coming soon smile.gif

you can just imagine the number of refreshes for that... it's just asking for a server breakdown!