Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

really guys, i'm actually feeling like a little boy (which i actually still am:lol: ->15) who is waiting for his christmas present, only with the different that this is MUCH BETTER than anything i ever got at christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very eager to buy this product. You are aiming for precisely my kind of simming. Not too simple like default , but not maximum-real simming like PMDG. I always like your products and have Catalina and Twin Otter.

Will be released on DVD as well or will that come later? I prefer to buy on DVD! Well done to Aerosoft team ^_^

I am very eager to buy this product. You are aiming for precisely my kind of simming. Not too simple like default , but not maximum-real simming like PMDG. I always like your products and have Catalina and Twin Otter.

Will be released on DVD as well or will that come later? I prefer to buy on DVD! Well done to Aerosoft team  ^_^

The DVD box will be released a month from now. The download comes out today :D ( we hope)

it has been posted already buddy.

Thanks mate! Atleast that directed some of the traffic towards Avsim and saved Aerosoft a few $$ !!

Cheers..

p.s. Still waiting like you all are....

Will be released on DVD as well or will that come later? I prefer to buy on DVD! Well done to Aerosoft team ^_^

if you want a version on a DVD then buy the download and copy it to a DVD. that'll be the fastest way to get it. otherwhise you will have to wait another few month

• Upvote 1

so i can tell you all, that we testers had been told that the bus will be released today. and in the past, all that was told to us about the project became true. so just be patient and wait some minutes more... :-)

• Upvote 1

Did I understand right, the Installer isn't working right?

Well good to hear it isn't a serious problem like systems or anything like that! :D

Thanks for Info ;)

Kind Rgds, Patrick

Lost the release window for today. We got an issue on a clean machine we test the installers on and for the last few hours we were not able to track it down.

Very pissed off but working on it.

Sorry.

so i presume tomorrow is now release date? would be glad to here some facts because some of us are still looking up the site constantly.

• Upvote 1

Lost the release window for today. We got an issue on a clean machine we test the installers on and for the last few hours we were not able to track it down.

Sorry.

Thanks for the update Mathijs, hope you get it resolved soon,

Regards

D

• Upvote 3

Sorry.

Glad I eventually went out to do some gardening in the sunshine. I feel sorry for all those who spent the day hitting the refresh button. tongue.gif

Tomorrow's another day, as they say...

Ian

• Upvote 1

My F5-key wants me to tell you it is very happy with a few hours of rest. :P (Or a day, whatever it takes!) I am off in Ant's Tecnam Sierra!

BTW I pressed the + key underneath your post because I think it's nice of you to tell us what's going on. I can't understand people pressing the - key. I never look at those things, but someone posted something about it earlier today when I got turned down. ;) Once again, I don't understand why you don't disable this useless function. I won't say more about it... B)

so i presume tomorrow is now release date? would be glad to here some facts because some of us are still looking up the site constantly.

They clearly don't know, so why ask...? There is a problem with the installer on a clean machine and they don't know what's going on yet. I can be solved in an hour or in a week. I don't think it's of any use asking this because they won't be able to answer your question. ;)

Anyway... it might be a nice idea to indeed post the manuals so we've got something to read while waiting (or flying in other planes)! :)

• Upvote 2

so are there plans for another releasedate now? what do you expect how fast you can make the installers running again? or better said: how long would it take to create new ones?

and can you release the manuals now? i know that they must be finished now, so it shouldn't be a problem to release them, so that we customers at least have something to read until you release the airbus x tomorrow or whenever it'll be...

• Upvote 2

so are there plans for another releasedate now? what do you expect how fast you can make the installers running again? or better said: how long would it take to create new ones?

and can you release the manuals now? i know that they must be finished now, so it shouldn't be a problem to release them, so that we customers at least have something to read until you release the airbus x tomorrow or whenever it'll be...

Sorry my friend

but the last thing they should do now is to read all the post and the questions about the exact time of the release.

They have to fix it and believe me they want to release the product more than we wantbiggrin.gif

So be patient ( i think not for too much )

The manuals should be a part of the download product

• Upvote 1

They clearly don't know, so why ask...? There is a problem with the installer on a clean machine and they don't know what's going on yet. I can be solved in an hour or in a week. I don't think it's of any use asking this because they won't be able to answer your question. ;)

i think there is a BIG use in asking this question for many of us. If they knew the answer, say for example release for tomorrow, a lot of us could simple shut down the computer and do what ever we wanna do without regreting to constantly refresh the website in order to get that magnifcint piece of art!

You might be right that they might not know when exactly they could solve the problem but estimates can nearly always be given even rough ones.

But well.. c'est la vie, we need to wait anyways. Just hoping they handle the issue as fast as possible. i'm sure they're pissed that release has been postponed to uncertain time....

• Upvote 1