Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

I surely hope so...since the best virtual cockpit needs to be with the best A318/A319 model currently available! :)

Although I have already pre ordered the boxed edition, I am also very excited about the release of the download version...I can´t wait to see the first user-screenshots...

...just one question: Does anybody plan to merge the Aersoft Airbus with the Project Airbus A318/319...?

Regards,

Sebastian

Darryl

I hope so...since the best VC needs to be with the best A318/A319 model currently available! smile.gif

...yes...that was my thought...but I wouldn´t just merge the VC...I thought about merging the whole

aircraft.cfg...just adjusting the Contact Point and Lights sections...

I know that his wouldn´t be 100% real, but better than the default handling and "FMC" (-> I mean the GPS...)

of the Project Airbus A318/319...

• Upvote 1

Hi Mathijs,

even if i don't expect an answer because i think you're working on the airbus release right now, i have a question: what is done right now?

and do you already know the ETA? I'd really like to know it, because i don't want to sit at my computer all the time just updating the productpage to see if the airbus is released. i would know other things to do, but at the moment the airbus is the most important thing for me, so i want to know if it's without sense what i'm doing rightnow because the airbus will not release befor let's say 19:00 o'clock. so do you already know a time?

I believe its been answered before, and I think the answer is no.

I just asked Mathijs once, if the Airbus has two seperate models...one for the VC and one for the

exterior...and there I have written that I plan to merge the VC with the Project Airbus A318/319, because

Aerosoft does not plan to do those models too.

But with the question in this thread, I wanted to ask, if anybody plans to do a merge with the complete

aircraft.cfg....not just the VC...and maybe upload a instruction to Avsim, like the one for a PMDG/Posky

merge for their 737...

...that´s why I can´t understand Franks reaction...

• Upvote 2

meant no evil, sorry. Had to laugh. The Airbus is not even released and already wants to merge a.

Ok...I think I have misunderstood you...thought you were laughing about me...

I wouldn´t think of a merge if Aerosoft did the 318/319 too, but as I said...it

doesn´t seem to me that they are planning anything...

• Upvote 3

Will it be available at simmarket?

Martin

Hi,

well, could be. Other downloads, which were released in the past, were released first at simmarket. (Let's go to simmarket and break their server xD)

Looks like someone is spilling the beans:

http://forum.avsim.n...irbus-x-review/

Cheers ;-)

it has been posted already buddy.

i must admit i am a bit surprised that it has not yet been released. i don't want to sound unpatient but i'm a bit worried if something within the preparations has gone wrong or so. hopefully you don't say "tomorrow guys" mathijs:unsure:

• Upvote 2

hopefully you don't say "tomorrow guys" mathijs:unsure:

No, no, i look deep into my crystal ball and predict the release for the next 60 minutes. :) ... i hope so! :D

i^m a little bit diapointet..no one is saying something from the aerososft boys..because of the relase of today...

greets from switzerland maik

I rather have them working hard to get the Airbus X online than to reply to every post here... ^_^

• Upvote 4

i^m a little bit diapointet..no one is saying something from the aerososft boys..because of the relase of today...

greets from switzerland maik

Everyone chill--lol; I'm sure they are just getting it uploaded and BUSY! ...I'm pretty confident we will see the airbus on our screens at some point today other than the screenshots and youtube previews that have helped dramatically to calm my nerves along the long waitrolleyes.gif