Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

Hi Gents,

yes, today will be the AIRBUS DAY ;-) This release will be one of the most expected one this year beside the 737 NG from PMDG !!!!

Thank you sooooooo much Aerosoft that you have finalist this addon and hopefully you will implementing also the advanced version soon to our simmer community ;-)

Best regards

Pascal

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

I know things have been said on my part, and have been taken out of context.

I therefore have spen all morning on a review i have done, it can be found here

please read it, and see what i truely mean about the Airbus X, and it may make you exicted to get your hands on it today :)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/294619-my-aerosoft-airbus-x-review/

• Upvote 3

Hi guys,

I know things have been said on my part, and have been taken out of context.

I therefore have spen all morning on a review i have done, it can be found here

please read it, and see what i truely mean about the Airbus X, and it may make you exicted to get your hands on it today :)

http://forum.avsim.n...irbus-x-review/

that review looks really good, well done!

Quote:

"What I don't like

I get a lot of CTD and FSX fatal errors when loading this aircraft, 90% of the time when you close FSX after use it will crash and cause a fatal error, a restart of computer is needed to fly the add on again."

????

Hmm is it just me or has the Airbus X dedicated forum been brought offline?

BTW The brand new Airbus X sub forum is down: I think they are preparing it for the release now! :)

^_^

A/THR problem, hope it gets fixed in the next couple of weeks/days...

Guys, please remember Ridgey produced that review with an older Beta.

There is no autothrottle issue. A Ctd issue does exist that the developers have explained, and it is beyond their control.

However, you shouldn't get a CTD on load up. It only occurs if you crash the aircraft (with or without detect crashes on) and then try and load another aircraft or end flight etc.

If you're a good pilot it won't be an issue ;)

Chris

• Upvote 1

I want this Airbus out in an hour otherwise I can't print the manuals (in glorious full color) at work anymore... B)

I only have a monochrome laser printer so I hope Aerosoft got rid of the red click spot markers and such like. Won't be long now till I can see for myself.

Guys, please remember Ridgey produced that review with an older Beta.

There is no autothrottle issue. A Ctd issue does exist that the developers have explained, and it is beyond their control.

However, you shouldn't get a CTD on load up. It only occurs if you crash the aircraft (with or without detect crashes on) and then try and load another aircraft or end flight etc.

If you're a good pilot it won't be an issue ;)

Chris

...Which is why one must always use the latest version to write a review. At least wait for the product to be actually released... I appreciate Ridgey writing the review, but these kind of errors in a review are somewhat misleading.

• Upvote 1

...Which is why one must always use the latest version to write a review. At least wait for the product to be actually released... I appreciate Ridgey writing the review, but these kind of errors in a review are somewhat misleading.

read post #640

• Upvote 1

Although I have already pre ordered the boxed edition, I am also very excited about the release of the download version...I can´t wait to see the first user-screenshots...

...just one question: Does anybody plan to merge the Aersoft Airbus with the Project Airbus A318/319...?

Regards,

Sebastian

• Upvote 1

Although I have already pre ordered the boxed edition, I am also very excited about the release of the download version...I can´t wait to see the first user-screenshots...

...just one question: Does anybody plan to merge the Aersoft Airbus with the Project Airbus A318/319...?

Regards,

Sebastian

:crylaugh_s::crylaugh_s::crylaugh_s: