Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

We are working on the product pages right now. So still on schedule for release today. Not 100% sure about the time. My own internet connection is a bit slow today and I am now uploading the paintkit (750Mb !!)

Keep up the good work mate! Cant wait for the release..

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the updates.... I haven't been posting much but I've been following the Forum a lot lately......

I would like to congratulate myself with all the staff working at this project for the awesome and very professional work done so far.

I'm also very impressed with the way you guys keep us consistently updated throughout the project and not only about this one but also the CRJ as well as all other on-going ones.

Very good !!!!! That's the way to do it, keep up the good work.

Thanks again.

William M.

• Upvote 2

The contrast between Aerosoft and another "company" who shall remain nameless, or perhaps mathematical, is quite distinct. Looking forward to providing the credit card details on this product.

I mentioned here about a week ago about a possible conflict with the EZCA camera addon. I didn't see a response so I forgot about it, but I bring this up because you have assigned Airbus X views to the F9 through F12 keys. My understanding is EZCA has required use of the F9 and F12 keys for it to function properly. The developer at EZCA gave me the following list earlier in the year:

The Airbus views using F9 to F12 are assigned using default FSX functions, so there won't be a conflict. You can simply remove the assignements using the FSX control options.

guys, i swear you one thing: i'm looiking every 10 minuits on your shop to see when the airbus comes!!!

and i'll buy it in the first hour it is on market!

i really hope that the airbus is going to be what i expect from it. if it is then i'll :wub: it, if not then i'll :wub: it also^^

regards

Emi

Seems Ridgey has got a somewhat bad reputation here...

I need to announce that Ridgey has not done anything wrong.

He has helped us with the TCAS sounds and thus had acces to the beta versions, something I was not aware of.

His comments elsewhere was not meant the way it has been taken by the community.

So this is an open apology to Alex Ridgey for being suspected doing harm to this project and it´s release.

Best regards

Finn

• Upvote 4

I can't believe I'm doing this. That on a sunny holiday afternoon I'm sad enough to be checking an internet forum every half hour or so.blush.gif

I used to laugh at others rushing to buy a flightsim product the second it came out, a bit like I laugh at those people who queue outside a shop at midnight for a Harry Potter book or some Xbox game.

But here I am..........laugh.gif

And I can't wait!

Ian

• Upvote 5

To the guys who are rather tigger happy with the negative post button, Geeze! It's just a couple of guys letting of a bit of steam as the long wait comes close to an end. Cut them a bit of slack for heavens sake!

• Upvote 4

To the guys who are rather tigger happy with the negative post button, Geeze! It's just a couple of guys letting of a bit of steam as the long wait comes close to an end. Cut them a bit of slack for heavens sake!

LOL Thanks for the support.

I never ever look at those + and - thingies: I think they are [censored]. :P I don't know why people even bother to click on them. I certainly don't look at them, so feel free to click me down if you feel like doing so: I won't feel hurt.

BTW The brand new Airbus X sub forum is down: I think they are preparing it for the release now! :)

• Upvote 4

LOL I never ever look at those + and - thingies: I think they are [censored]. :P

BTW The brand new Airbus X sub forum is down: I think they are preparing it for the release now! :)

i hope they are doing so, but please make it fast, but also take the time to make it correct... so all in all: i can't wait!!!

today really every second seems to be an hour! (there's no smilie in the gallery which can discribe this feeling^^)

You know the difference between "morning" and "afternoon", don't you Jules?

;)

yes but i live in France don't to be unpleasant

thnanks

I'don't know why i've -2 for my post , i want just some informations

j.

• Upvote 6

yes but i live in France don't to be unpleasant

thnanks

I'don't know why i've -2 for my post , i want just some informations

j.

It will be released today which doesn't mean it will be released early in the morning. The way you asked it sounded a bit as if you were complaining it wasn't released before breakfast. ;) I think that is why you got -2. But never mind those + and - : people will click on them for the weirdest reasons. (I just don't understand why they don't remove that feature because imho it's utterly useless and certainly not reliable and it wouldn't surprise me if 10% of the posts on this forum are about it... which is a waste of precious forum space! :P ).

• Upvote 4

Seems Ridgey has got a somewhat bad reputation here...

I need to announce that Ridgey has not done anything wrong.

He has helped us with the TCAS sounds and thus had acces to the beta versions, something I was not aware of.

His comments elsewhere was not meant the way it has been taken by the community.

So this is an open apology to Alex Ridgey for being suspected doing harm to this project and it´s release.

Best regards

Finn

I'm glad the confusion has been sorted out.

Great TCAS sounds Ridgey, thanks for your contribution :)

Chris

• Upvote 2