Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

Hello Folks,

I feel that a few people are coming back onto this thread after they have probably been banned by Mathijs under new users as it seems that this thread has been going for some time, yet some "New" users are covering old ground and causing trouble. If I suspect a user of being one of them then I will ban them too.

I have already put one user under Admin Moderation tonight, anyone like to volunteer to be the next.

• Upvote 6

oooohhh hardcore!! Cool!

Well, I'm a hardcore painter, who hates procedures and systems knowledge, and Aerosoft just made this aircraft for me!! Only me, not you!

It has a wonderful paintkit, and even I can fly it! Without ever reading a manual! I even manage to land it!

Look:

a6670-4.jpg

a7577-1.jpg

a6841.jpg

a6775-1.jpg

Great pictures.

Can anyone tell me what airport is the last picture (Air Astana) ?

Peter

Great pictures.

Can anyone tell me what airport is the last picture (Air Astana) ?

Peter

Looks like an ORBX airport, but don't know which one.

Great paintjobs, Jankees, and can't wait to pick up this 'bus!

That airport is Hervey Bay, by FTX/ORBX

I'm glad you like my paints, please note that there are some old pics in there, showing white wings. Upon release, most of them will have grey wings, like they usually have in real life...

A few more perhaps?

FX2976.jpg

a7270-1.jpg

FX2593.jpg

FX1966.jpg

FX673.jpg

FX999.jpg

I'm glad you like my paints, please note that there are some old pics in there, showing white wings. Upon release, most of them will have grey wings, like they usually have in real life...

A few more perhaps?

Really nice repaints. Where are we going to find them for downloads? Thanks.

RayM

Hey all, hey cbd80!

First I want to thank you for showing us this video. I was very happy beeing able tolisten to the engine start inside the cockpit and from external view. I have a question regarding that topic: Is the sound also in beta stage? Cause I think during the engine start from within the cockpit the engine spools up way to much (just soundwise). You can hear that at 0:57. This is confirmed by switching to the external view. It allmost sounds like the engine is at TOGA for a short moment at 1:28 ;-)

Another thing that I recognized is at 0:54. You can hear the abrupt change of sound which seems to be caused by playing the first sound file and thereafter playing the other soundfile. BUT at 01:00 - 1:06 there is a good example on how it should be done. A relatively smooth transition - the engine start-up-sound becomes the normal engine sound during ground idle.

Is there any chance this will be corrected till release?

Best regards

Mat

Hello everyone.

I still have my question and find it unanswered. I know when you show pictures of ND and PFD that there maybe some bugs that are due to beta stage of the product at the time the pictures were taken.

But my question is related to the sound. Is this "bug" gonna be fixed? Or is this due to the way FSX models the turbine sound and can't be fixed (which would be dissapointing)?

Best regards,

Mat

I asked Finn to make some images of one of the test flights he done. Shows the PFD and the ND pretty good. The last image shows the incredible lighting effects, just compare that with default FSX.

Pic2.JPG

Pic4.JPG

Pic6.JPG

Pic7.JPG

Really nice looking Plane, except the red low speed band should not be present during takeoff roll...;-) anyway not bad...

Really nice looking Plane, except the red low speed band should not be present during takeoff roll...;-) anyway not bad...

- please avoid replying to a whole post with pictures as this is wasting much space on this forum.

- concerning the red speedtape: already fixed (please carefully read prior posts, e.g. #352)

- but as this is your first post here: absolution granted and welcome! ;)

Timo

Ayster, I have followed this thread for a whole year or more and the amount of bull$shit, repeated questions, butt kissing of developers, moaning & crap humour have been abundant.

I've ignored it all and just sift out the nonsense to read the proper facts etc concering this add-on.

On this occasion just before its release I just thought I'd take the pi$$ a bit and ask two questions sarcastically that have had page after page dedicated to it.

Im sooo sorry you didn't find it funny - Maybe your school exam results were not too good today, who knows..

Unfortunatly, I got my exam results a looooong time ago!blink.gif

• Upvote 1

look what the cat dragged in today:

FX4873.jpg

as for where and when my paints will become available, probably here at aerosoft, on avsim and on ozx, and I 'll start uploading about a week (or two) after release, as I'll be away for a while.

Bad timing, I know...

• Upvote 1

hey, jankees a litlte question:

i've asked for the old Egyptair paint a while ago, but i never saw a picture of it so have you done it?

(I know that you've done the new one and that one looks great!:wub:)

thanks for your answer

regards

Emi

look what the cat dragged in today:

as for where and when my paints will become available, probably here at aerosoft, on avsim and on ozx, and I 'll start uploading about a week (or two) after release, as I'll be away for a while.

Bad timing, I know...

Looking good - hoping for a release this weekend - Australian time that is :D

hey, jankees a litlte question:

i've asked for the old Egyptair paint a while ago, but i never saw a picture of it so have you done it?

(I know that you've done the new one and that one looks great!:wub:)

thanks for your answer

regards

Emi

no, I have not done it...so many aircraft, so little time....

maybe later..but the model comes with a very nice paintkit, so you may want to try it yourself

Looking good - hoping for a release this weekend - Australian time that is biggrin.gif

Hi Scott,

I believe Mathijs said the release will be on 30th August, which will be in the European time zone, (not sure what the equates to for Aussies?) smile.gif

Hello everybody

When I see the pictures of the AirbusX, I can't wait to fly the Airbus.

What I hope that it is not as complex as the aircraft by PMDG. What would be good if there would be a help for people who can English not so good.

Greetings

Basti

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Hello everybody

When I see the pictures of the AirbusX, I can't wait to fly the Airbus.

What I hope that it is not as complex as the aircraft by PMDG. What would be good if there would be a help for people who can English not so good.

Greetings

Basti

Don't worry, the docu will be translated to several languages.

It's not to complex, I got it in some minutes, as long as you know, how a Airbus is "thinking", you will get it very easy under control.

And, I must say, it's the first aircraft, where I don't miss the 2D cockpit, that will say much for me :lol:

• Upvote 2