Cuzco X Initial Release Issues Thread.

Shaun Fletcher

Have you come back from vacation yet?

My son has the same isssues regarding the plane showing up about 5 meters above ground, we need this addressed and solved. also, the scenery takes much longer to load than Lukla or any megascenery airport. Please answer the question regarding the elevation, we have tried the mesh "solution" and it makes no difference.:blink:

Please check that the addon was successfully installed and that no other addon might interfere. Disable other addons in the scenery library to test this. Best thing for testing is to push Cuzco X to the top of the scenery library and disable everything down to "addon scenery".

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for the prompt reply. We have a lot of addons installed in FSX, I mean a lot. I bought a computer for him about a month ago so that he can have FSX as well as FS9, and the only problem we had so far was with Level D 767, where upon selecting the plane FSX would get a "fatal error" and shut down. We went back and forth with the Level D forum and had to uninstall the whole FSX and addons and reinstall. It worked and now the Level D 767 works fine.

It seems to me that this is a problem on your end, as there are a few posts here detailing the exact same problem. We installed the product according to the guidelines, we even turned off UAC, uninstalled and reinstalled it. Something is not right here and we, meaning all of those who have the same problem, need aerosoft to help us find a solution.

BTW, Cuzco X is at the top of the library.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...