Eddf Mystery

UKFlyer

Hello

I use EDDF2008 for fs9 and have done so for a very long time. Today I've noticed for the first time that no AI land or takeoff from 7R/25L. Any aircraft trying to land just go around and any aircraft waiting to takeoff vanish after 10 minutes or so. As I say, I've never been aware of this before and I'm sure AI used to work properly on both main runways. I've tried all the AFCADS in the EDDF traffic configuration tool and it is all the same result. To test I have sat and watched the traffic for an hour or so, and nothing wants to happen on 7R/25L. I can confirm that I don't have any other AFCADS for EDDF, and I don't use addon traffic that adds their own afcads, only world of AI packages.

Any ideas would be welcomed.

Regards

James

Hello James,

Would be like a plane is sat on the runway and never taking off.

Listen to ATC Tower and see if there is anything peculiar going on like no clearance to take off or land.

Also try running the sim at 4 x speed to see if its just a temp glitch.

Hello James,

Would be like a plane is sat on the runway and never taking off.

Listen to ATC Tower and see if there is anything peculiar going on like no clearance to take off or land.

Also try running the sim at 4 x speed to see if its just a temp glitch.

Hi Shaun

After a great deal of testing, I have found that this happens every day between 13:30 and 14:15 approx time. Listening to ATC, there is a cessna caravan that is given clearance to land from many many many miles away and of course every other aircraft is told to go around because the cessna has clearance, and similarly no takeoffs are granted. The cessna never arrives, and eventually you are just given your TO clearance and everything goes back to normal. I guess I have never noticed before as I have recently increased my AI to 50% and maybe with less, that cessna flight was not in the system. One pesky little cessna holding up the whole of Frankfurt..!!

Regards

James

Hello James,

Nasty horrible plane holding up proceedings.

Pity you couldn't find the flight and remove it from the AI Traffic.

But unless your into decompiling the AI Traffic and finding the flight and removing it then recompiling it.